DMRC Recruitment 2020-21 notification has been released. This 1493 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is one of the big local rail networks which connects entire Delhi and NCR and it is growing day by day. In coming days, DMRC will extend its services to the various part of the Delhi city. Huge manpower is working behind the smooth functioning of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. DMRC recruits staff from time to time for meeting its operational requirements. The DMRC will publish the notification for the recruitment of Customer Relations Assistant Train Officer, Station Controller, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Officer Assistant, Account Assistant and Maintainers etc. in the coming days. Interested candidates who are willing to join DMRC, can apply online at DMRC’s official website for the respective post as per the eligibility and interest.
In this article, candidates can check important information regarding DMRC recruitment 2020-21 including eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern and important dates. Candidates must check recruitment advertisement before applying for any particular post. Go through the following information for more details.
Latest Update: The registration for DMRC Recruitment 2020-21 has been started for various posts. Interested candidates must apply online before the last date of registration. Check more details including the advertisement below.
DMRC Recruitment 2020-21: Important Dates
|Online registration date||14th December 2019|
|Closing date for online application||13th January 2020|
|Last date for payment of application fee||24th January 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Recruitment 2020-21
All the candidates must go through eligibility requirements before going to apply online. Candidates must access the official website as well as this article for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Go through the following information:
- Candidate must be graduate for applying DMRC posts.
- Candidate’s age should be within 18 to 30 years as on given date.
- Reserved category candidates are eligible for seeking relaxation in the upper age limit as per rules.
- Candidates applying for the technical post should have an engineering degree or diploma as per requirement.
DMRC Application Form 2020
Candidates applying for DMRC posts should know the process of making application form. Those who are eligible should follow the steps mentioned below:
- First candidates need to visit the official website of the DMRC as the DMRC application form will be available online.
- The official website of the DMRC is www.delhimetrorail.com
- Click on the respective tab and provide all the information like name, father name, address, educational qualification details, e-mail ID and mobile number etc. in the application form.
- Candidates must ensure that all the particular should be correct and true.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature with prescribed specifications.
- Also, pay the necessary application fee to complete the application process.
- In the end check all the particulars carefully and submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page or filled in application form for future reference.
The payment of the application fee is an essential part in order to complete the DMRC application form. The application fee may differ post to post. Candidates belonging to reserved category are eligible to get relaxation. Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking, credit/debit card etc. It is important to mention here that the application fee is non-refundable in nature.
DMRC Admit card 2020
- The recruitment authority of the DMRC will issue admit card to the eligible candidates through online mode.
- Candidates can download their admit card from the DMRC’s website.
- The admit card will consist of important information like candidate’s name, exam centre, exam date& time, name of the post and important instructions for the exam.
- Candidates must reach examination centre at least 30 minutes before exam time.
- Carry your admit card on the day of exam otherwise the competent authority will not allow you to enter in the examination hall.
DMRC Exam Pattern
- Candidates must know the DMRC exam pattern and scheme for better result.
- The DMRC recruitment authority will conduct an entrance exam for screening eligible candidates.
- The question paper will consist of objective type questions where candidates have mark correct answers among given options.
- Each question will carry equal marks.
- Negative marking is applicable and hence, candidates should not mark answers based on assumptions.
DMRC Result 2020-21
The DMRC will publish written exam result on its official website after one or two months from the date of exam. Candidates can download the result using roll number and date of birth. Take the print out of the result for future reference.
DMRC Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
- Candidates have to go through the written exam first.
- On the basis of the candidate’s written exam performance, the DMRC recruitment authority will call eligible candidates for an interview.
- Candidates must qualify interview also.
- After qualifying the interview, candidates have to go through a medical test.
- The final selection in any post will depend on the candidate’s written exam performance, interview, medical examination and police verification etc.
Stay tuned to www.careerindiainfo.in for more information on DMRC Recruitment 2020-21.