Delhi Polytechnic 2020: The aspirants should know that the Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi is solely responsible to conduct Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission in polytechnic diploma courses. It is a state level entrance test There is various Govt./Govt. Aided/Private Polytechnic Institute in Delhi which are running engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. Candidates have to qualify the common entrance test for getting admission in desired course/trade. Interested candidates should apply online before the last date of application form. After qualifying the Delhi CET 2020 exam, candidates can take admission in the first year and second year diploma courses. Here in this article, candidates can check crucial information about Delhi Polytechnic 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card and important dates below.
Delhi CET 2020: Notification
- Delhi CET 2020 application form will be available probably from the 3rd week of March 2020.
- The entrance test is likely to be held in the month of May 2020.
- Candidates are recommended to apply online before the last date. Click here to check application form details.
- Everyone should go through the detailed information bulletin before submitting application form.
- दिल्ली पॉलिटैक्निक 2020: हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें।
Delhi Polytechnic 2020: Exam Dates
Here, candidates can check Delhi Polytechnic CET 2020 examination schedule in the table below. Candidates should prepare as per the following schedule:
|Name of the Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|CET Delhi 2020 application form||March 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||April 2020|
|Admit card release date||May 2020|
|Date of exam||May 2020|
|Declaration of result||June 2020|
|Counselling will commence from||June 2020|
Delhi CET Eligibility Criteria 2020
The students must fulfil the basic eligibility conditions for appearing in Delhi Polytechnic CET 2020. In order to ensure the eligibility, the candidates can check the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. Check CET Delhi eligibility criteria are as under:
Test 1: Engineering/Technology based Diploma & Occupational Courses
- The applicant should have passed 10th(HSC) or its equivalent examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with minimum 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics, and English.
- Science, Mathematics, and English are compulsory subject and applicant should have passed each one.
Test-2: (i) Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice-English and (ii) Certification course of one-year duration in Hospitality Operations, Retail Services, Finance Executive in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC).
- The applicant should have passed 12th (SSC) or its equivalent examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) aggregate of best three subjects including English.
- English subject is compulsory for Modern Office Practice (English).
Test-3: Diploma course in Modern Office Practice-Hindi
- The applicant should have passed 12th (SSC) or its equivalent examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) aggregate of best three subjects including Hindi/Sanskrit.
- Hindi/Sanskrit is compulsory for Modern Office Practice (Hindi)
Test-4: (i) Diploma course in Pharmacy and (ii) Certification course of one-year duration in Software Testing Assistant in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC).
- The applicant should have passed 12th (SSC) or its equivalent examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Candidates should have scored minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics.
Test-5: Lateral entry against 10% supernumerary seats in analogous diploma courses
- The applicant should have passed 12th Vocational Engineering stream with 60% marks aggregate in best 5 subjects from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Passed 10th from CBSE along with two years ITI (Engg.) from it is/ITCs with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
Delhi Polytechnic 2020 Application Form: How to Apply?
All the candidates should keep following in mind while submitting an online application form. Read the instructions given below and apply accordingly:
- Delhi CET application form can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website and then obtain Delhi Polytechnic CET 2020 Information Bulletin.
- Read complete brochure carefully and check eligibility criteria and Delhi Polytechnic 2020 application form process.
- The official website of the Department of Training and Technical Education is http://cetdelhiexam.nic.in/.
- The application form will be available from the 3rd week of March 2020.
- Interested students can submit application form till the last date of application form.
- Eligible candidates must know that they have to fill the separate application form for each test.
- Provide all the requisite information like personal details, qualification details and address for communication in the application form.
- Also, upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- At the end submit the application form and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee for Delhi CET is Rs.400/-(Bank charges of Rs.18/-+GST Rs.3/-).
- The fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The fee can be paid through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card or Bank Challan.
CET Delhi Exam Pattern 2020
Aspirants can check here crucial information about Delhi CET exam pattern and syllabus. Check all the information carefully and prepare accordingly:
- Mode of Exam: Delhi Polytechnic CET 2020 is a pen and paper based entrance test.
- Exam Duration: The test paper will be of 2.30 hours.
- Number of Questions: The paper will contain 150 objective type questions having four options.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ type). There will be only one correct response, candidate have mark carefully with black ball point pen only.
- Language: Test 2 and Test 3 will be in English and Hindi respectively. However, other tests will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Exam Centres: The exam centres will be in Delhi. Candidate’s request for change of exam centre will not be entertained.
|Test No.||Questions/Subject for Entrance Tests|
|Test 1||Mathematics-(50 Questions), Physics (40 Questions), Chemistry (30 Questions), Biology (15 Questions) & English (15 Questions)|
|Test 2||Comprehension of English including Grammar (60 Questions) of class XII level, Knowledge of Current Affairs (45 Questions) and Logical & Analytical Ability (45 Questions)|
|Test 3||Comprehension of Hindi including Grammar (60 Questions) of class XII level, Knowledge of Current Affairs (45 Questions) and Logical & Analytical Ability (45 Questions)|
|Test 4||Physics (45 Questions), Chemistry (45 Questions) & Mathematics (60 Questions) or Biology (60 Questions) as per CBSE syllabus.|
Total No. of questions will be 210 but only 150 questions to be answered.
|Test 5||Physics (60 Questions) Mathematics (60 Questions) Chemistry-(30 Questions)|
CET Delhi 2020 Admit card
- The registered candidates can download their Delhi Polytechnic 2020 admit card from the official website.
- The address of the official website is http://cetdelhiexam.nic.in.
- Candidates have to enter their Registration Number and date of birth for getting admit card.
- The admit card is expected to be available in the third week of May 2020.
- Delhi Polytechnic admit card will contain crucial information about candidate’s name, father name, address, date of exam, venue of the exam and other important instructions.
- Candidates must bring admit card on the day of exam otherwise authority will not allow entering in the exam centre.
Delhi CET 2020 Result
The candidates have to visit for the official website for getting CET Delhi result 2020. The authority will announce the result probably in the month of June 2020. Candidates should download the result from the website and take a printout of the same for future reference. Final selection will be based on inter-se merit rank in the concerned test and fulfilment of the minimum basic eligible conditions.
Delhi Polytechnic CET 2020 Counselling
The successful candidate for Delhi Polytechnic 2020 exam will be called for attending the counselling process. Candidate needs to check the website http://cetdelhi.nic.in for updates. The counselling process will be completed in four stages. The candidates are advised to read the following salient points regarding Delhi CET counselling process 2020:
Stay connected with us for more information about Delhi Polytechnic 2020.