Delhi ITI Application Form 2019 registration process has been closed. The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi has invited application form through online mode. The application form can be submitted till 7th July 2019. Interested candidates who are seeking admission in full-time engineering or Non-engineering programmes under NCVT/SCVT in Delhi Government’s it is. There are various course/trades available in the DELHI ITI Colleges, candidates can apply as per their eligibility and interest. Candidates have to access the official website and should follow the necessary steps to submit an application form. Interested candidates can important information with regard to Delhi ITI application form 2019.
The rank list for Delhi ITI Admission 2019 has been released online on the official website. Candidates can visit the official website for obtaining the rank list. Click here to access the rank list. Candidates are recommended to follow further admission formalities.
Delhi ITI 2019: Notification Released
- The notification for Delhi ITI Admission 2019 has been released online on the official website.
- The registration process has been started online from 10th June 2019.
- Interested candidates can apply online till 30th June 2019. Official website link is given below.
- All the candidates, before submitting the application form must check the eligibility conditions.
Delhi ITI Application Form 2019: Important Dates
The Department of Training and Technical Education has announced the official ITI admission dates at the official website. The schedule for Delhi ITI Admission 2019 is as under:
|Start of online registration, Fee Payment and choice filling process||10th June 2019|
|Candidate’s document verification at any Govt. ITI college will commence from||11th June 2019|
|Last date of online registration, Fee Payment and Choice filling||30th June 2019|
|Last date for candidate’s verification at any Govt. ITI college||1st July 2019|
|Tentative Rank will publish on||3rd July 2019|
|Candidates can visit any Govt. ITI for any objective/ correction in documents against tentative rank||4th – 5th July 2019|
|Final rank display on||10th July 2019|
|1st round Seat Allotment Result will publish on||16th July 2019|
|1st round reporting as per the allotted seat||17th – 19th July 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after 1st round seat allotment||20th July 2019|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||20th – 22nd July 2019|
|2nd round Seat Allotment Result will publish on||26th July 2019|
|2nd round reporting as per the allotted seat||29th To 31st July 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round seat allotment||1st August 2019|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||1st August to 4th August 2019|
|3rd round Seat Allotment Result will publish on||8th August 2019|
|3rd round reporting as per the allotted seat||9th August, 13th – 14th August 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after 3rd round seat allotment||16th August 2019|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||16th -18th August 2019|
|4th round Seat Allotment Result will publish on||21st August 2019|
|4th round reporting as per the allotted seat||22nd -23rd August 2019|
Delhi ITI Admission 2019: Quick Links
Delhi ITI 2019 Admission Process
First, candidates have to register online at official website i.e. www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. Every candidate should verify eligibility conditions before submitting the application form. Read all the instructions carefully and then proceed further for applying online. Submit your application form as per given directions and make sure all the entries should be correct.
Thereafter candidates have to report concerned ITI College with all requisite documents such as the copy of online registration form, original academic certificates and other documents as per instructions. Candidates also need to pay verification fee of Rs.200/- as per schedule.
Relevant Documents Required
- 8th/10th class mark sheet and certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Aadhar card
- Credit/Debit card for cashless payment and
- Other relevant documents.
Steps to Fill Delhi ITI Application Form 2019
Candidates have to go through following steps in order to apply for Delhi ITI 2019:
- Online registration
- Verification of documents
- Choice filling
- Choice Locking or Saving
- Allotment of seat/course
- Reporting to concerned college/institute
Delhi ITI Admission 2019: Steps for Online Registration
- Visit the official website of the concerned authority.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ link (Application Form link will be given below).
- A new page will display where candidates need to enter his/her details like name of the applicant, parents’ name, date of birth and gender etc.
- Also provide details like State, Category, address, e-mail, mobile number etc.
- Candidates have to provide correct information about academic qualification.
- Check all the details carefully before submitting the form.
- At the end click on the submit button to submit the details.
- Now take a printout of the registration slip or application form for future reference.
Highlights of the Delhi ITI Application Form 2019
- Candidates must fulfil the basic minimum basic eligibility requirement for any particular course.
- After completing the registration process, candidates have to report concerned ITI with all requisite documents for verification.
- Candidates also need to pay verification fee of Rs.200/-
- Once the final result declared, the candidates can fill ITI Trade/Course choice as per merit list.
- Candidates will get an opportunity to amend/modify the application form as per the prescribed time limit.
Delhi ITI Admission 2019: FAQs
The candidates can check here some frequently asked questions regarding Delhi ITI Admission:
Question: What is the application mode for Delhi ITI 2019 admission process?
Answer: The candidates can submit Delhi ITI application form through online mode. The official website is https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in/.
Question: What is the Delhi ITI application fee?
Answer: The candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- as application fee which can be paid through net banking and credit/debit card.
Question: What should be the minimum age for submitting application form?
Answer: The minimum age for making Delhi ITI application form is 14 years as on 1st August of the admission year.
Question: Which is the right course for career perspective?
Answer: It is up to the candidate whether which course is suitable for him based on interest and eligibility. Students can discuss the matter with teacher, parents and senior students for selecting a right trade/course.
Question: Sir, please provide some information regarding exam pattern?
Answer: There is no entrance test for admission in Delhi ITI Courses. Candidates should know that the seat allotment will be done on the basis of qualifying exam marks.
Question: Sir, provide information regarding Delhi ITI admission process?
Answer: The admission in Delhi ITI courses will be completed in due course of time. The competent authority will prepare a merit list after assessing candidates’ marks in the qualifying exam. Thereafter, admission will be completed as per the merit list. However, candidates have to go through counselling process. Before final admission, candidates’ documents will also be verified.
Official Website: https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
Stay connected with us for more information on Delhi ITI Admission 2019.