Delhi ITI Admission 2019 rank list has been released on the official website. The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi is the apex body which regulates the admission process for ITI diploma courses in Delhi. The authority will invite application form ITI admission in various trade/course and then will assess the candidates’ eligibility for the course opted. Candidates have to meet minimum basic eligibility criteria for admission in ITI course. It is important to specify here that there will no entrance test for admission. Admission will be held purely on the basis merit list prepared as candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam. Interested candidates should apply within the specified schedule. The competent authority will publish notification very soon on its official website. In this article below, candidates can find important information regarding Delhi ITI admission 2019 including the application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, counselling dates etc.
Latest: The rank list for Delhi ITI 2019 admission process for the academic session 2019-20 has been released on the official website. Candidates can check the same on the official website. Candidates are recommended to download the rank card from the website for further process. Click here to check the result.
Delhi ITI 2019 Notification Released
- The competent authority has published Delhi ITI admission 2019 notification on its official website.
- The registration process has been commenced through online mode from 10th June 2019. Click here to check registration details.
- Interested candidates must submit the application form before the last date. The registration process will close on
30th June 20197th July 2019 (extended). Verification can be done by 8th July 2019.
- Interested candidates can check information in Hindi also. Click here to check details in Hindi.
Delhi ITI Admission 2019 Important Dates
The registration schedule for Delhi ITI admission process for the academic session 2019-20 has been released online at https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. Candidates can the crucial dates in the table below. Candidates are recommended to apply online as per the instructions within the specified time limit:
|Online registration, Fee submission and choice filling start from||10th June 2019|
|Candidate’s document verification at any Govt. ITI college will start from|
8th July 2019 (extended)
|Closing date of online registration, Fee submission and Choice filling|
7th July 2019 (extended)
|Last date for candidate’s verification at any Govt. ITI college||1st July 2019|
|Tentative Rank will display on||3rd July 2019|
|Candidates can visit any Govt. ITI for any objective/ correction in documents against tentative rank||4th – 5th July 2019|
|Final rank display on||10th July 2019|
|1st round Seat Allotment Result will publish on||16th July 2019|
|1st round reporting as per the allotted seat||17th – 19th July 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after 1st round seat allotment||20th July 2019|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||20th – 22nd July 2019|
|2nd round Seat Allotment Result will publish on||26th July 2019|
|2nd round reporting as per the allotted seat||29th To 31st July 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round seat allotment||1st August 2019|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||1st August to 4th August 2019|
|3rd round Seat Allotment Result will publish on||8th August 2019|
|3rd round reporting as per the allotted seat||9th August, 13th – 14th August 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after 3rd round seat allotment||16th August 2019|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||16th -18th August 2019|
|Fourth round Seat Allotment Result will publish on||21st August 2019|
|Fourth round reporting as per the allotted seat||22nd -23rd August 2019|
Delhi ITI Application Form 2019: How to Apply?
Interested candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per the above details should submit their application form timely. The application form for Delhi ITI admission 2019 is expected to be available in the month of May 2019. Candidates can check the following information with regard to the Delhi ITI application form:
- Applicants have to access official website i.e. www.itidelhiadmission.nic.in for submitting an online application form.
- Click on ‘New Candidate Registration’ and go ahead to submit the application form.
- Enter all the information like name, father name, date of birth, correspondence address and educational qualification etc.
- Remember all the information should be correct and true in all respect.
- Candidates also need to pay application fee of Rs.200/-. This payment can be done through net banking, debit/credit card.
- Check all the information carefully and submit the application form at the end.
- Take a printout of the application form and preserve it for future reference.
Delhi ITI Eligibility Criteria 2019
All the candidates who want to pursue ITI course in any Government/Private Institute in Delhi, he/she should check eligibility criteria first before applying of ITI course. Eligibility criteria for each course may differ hence candidates should check all the information carefully. Candidates can check the following information to ensure eligibility criteria for Delhi ITI admission:
- The minimum age limit for Delhi ITI admission 2019 should be at least 14 years as on 01.08.2019.
- There will be no specific age limit for applicants applying for admission in Govt. ITIs/BTC.
- Candidates can check trade wise eligibility criteria in the following table:
|Eligibility Criteria||Course Duration|
8th Class Pass
|2.||Sheet Metal Worker|
|4.||Fashion Designing and Technology||10th Class Pass||Two Semesters|
|6.||Food & Beverages Service Assistant|
|7.||Desktop Publishing Operator|
|9.||Computer Operator and Programme Assistant|
|10.||Wireman||8th Class Pass||Four Semesters|
|12.||Mechanic Consumer||10th Class Pass||Two Semesters|
|15.||Food Production (General)|
|16.||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|20.||Surface Ornamentation (Embroidery)|
|21.||Steno and Secretarial Asstt. (English)|
|22.||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|24.||Technician Power Electronic Systems|
10th Class Pass
|25.||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|27.||Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures))||10th pass or equivalent exam with Math and Science||Four Semesters|
|28.||Mechanic Medical Electronics|
|29.||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|36.||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|38.||Interior Design & Decoration||10th pass or equivalent exam with Math and Science||Two Semesters|
|41.||Mechanic Motor Cycle|
|42.||Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics|
|43.||Mechanic Auto Body Painting|
|44.||Mechanic Auto Body Repair|
Delhi ITI Result 2019
The eligible candidates who are going to participate in the Delhi ITI admission 2019 process must know that there is no entrance test. The admission will be allotted to the eligible candidates on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exam. Admission authority will examine all the applications and based on candidates’ marks secured, a merit list will be prepared and accordingly will publish on the official website.
Candidates can easily obtain the Delhi ITI result from the website. Everyone must follow all the instructions for admission process. We will also update information regarding the Delhi ITI result in this article.
Delhi ITI Admission Process 2019
Admission in ITI courses will be done on the basis of candidate’s rank in the merit list. The authority will prepare a merit list of the candidates keeping in mind candidate’s score in the qualifying exam and number of seat availability for particular ITI trade/course. Shortlisted candidates have to appear in the counselling process for completion of admission formalities. Candidates must attend counselling otherwise they will lose the chance to get admission. Check the following information with regarding Delhi ITI 2019:
- Candidates must apply for Delhi ITI 2019 admission immediately after the release of official notification.
- Thereafter, the competent authority will assess the application form and as per the eligibility of candidates, a merit list will be prepared.
- Candidates can check the merit list on the official website.
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam, the course opted and the number of seat availability in a particular trade/course.
- The applicants have to pay the prescribed counselling fee to attend the counselling.
- After the seat allotment, the candidate must report to the allotted institute for completing the admission formalities.
- Carry all your original documents while reporting to the college for verification purpose.
Delhi ITI Admission 2019: FAQs
The students can check here some important questions which are frequently asked by the ITI aspirants:
Question: How can apply for Delhi ITI 2019 admission process?
Answer: The application form for Delhi ITI 2019 can be submitted through online mode on the official website. The official website is https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in/.
Question: What is the registration fee for Delhi ITI?
Answer: The applicants have to make payment of Rs.200/- as application fee which can be paid through online mode (net banking, credit/debit card).
Question: What is the minimum age limit for applying online?
Answer: The minimum age for submitting the application form is 14 years as on 1st August of the admission year.
Question: How can choose a suitable trade for me?
Answer: You are recommended to choose the trade/course as per the interest and eligibility. You can seek help from your teachers, parents and senior students before selecting any course.
Question: How can I prepare for the exam?
Answer: Here we want to inform you that there is no exam for admission in Delhi ITI. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of qualifying exam marks.
Question: Sir, what is the admission process for Delhi ITI Admission 2019?
Answer: The admission in Delhi ITI courses will be held on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Those who will be eligible as per the merit list have to go through counselling process. Final admission will be allotted after due verification of original documents of the applicant.
Official Website: https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
If any candidate have any query regarding the admission process including registration and counselling process, he/she can write at [email protected]
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on Delhi ITI Admission 2019.