Delhi ITI Admission 2019: The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi is the apex body which regulates the admission process for ITI diploma courses in Delhi. The authority will invite application form ITI admission in various trade/course and then will assess the candidates’ eligibility for the course opted. Candidates have to meet minimum basic eligibility criteria for admission in ITI course. It is important to specify here that there will no entrance test for admission. Admission will be held purely on the basis merit list prepared as candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam. Interested candidates should apply within the specified schedule. The competent authority will publish notification very soon on its official website. In this article below, candidates can find important information regarding Delhi ITI admission 2019 including the application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, counselling dates etc.
Latest: Admission Session 2019-20 will commence from 1st week of June 2019. Detailed information regarding Delhi ITI 2019 admission is given below. Stay connected for latest updates.
Delhi ITI 2019 Admission Notification
- The competent authority will publish Delhi ITI admission 2019 notification on its official website.
- The registration process is likely to start from the month of May 2019. Click here to check registration details.
- Interested candidates must submit the application form before the last date. The registration process may close till 3rd week of June 2019.
- Interested candidates can check information in Hindi also. Click here to check details in Hindi.
Delhi ITI Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Online registration and choice filling will start from||1st week of June 2019|
|Candidate’s verification at any Govt. ITI college will start from||2nd week of June 2019|
|Closing date of registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|Last date for candidate’s verification at any Govt. ITI college||3rd week of June 2019|
|Rank will display on||Last week of June 2019|
|Candidates can visit any Govt. ITI for any correction in registration form||Last week of June 2019|
|Final rank display on||1st week of July 2019|
|1st round counselling result will publish on||1st week of July 2019|
|1st counselling reporting||2nd week of July 2019|
|Display of vacant seat for 2nd Counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
|Re-choice Filling/Shuffling||3rd week of July 2019|
|2nd round counselling result will publish on||3rd week of July 2019|
|2nd round counselling reporting||Last week of July 2019|
|Display of vacant seat for 3rd Counselling||Last week of July 2019|
|Re-choice Filling/Shuffling||Last week of July 2019|
|3rd round counselling result will publish on||1st week of August 2019|
|3rd round counselling reporting||1st week of August 2019|
|Display of vacant seat for 4th counselling||2nd week of August 2019|
|Re-choice Filling/Shuffling||2nd week of August 2019|
|4th Round counselling result will publish on||2nd week of August 2019|
|4th Round counselling reporting||2nd week of August 2019|
Delhi ITI Application Form 2019: How to Apply?
Interested candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per the above details should submit their application form timely. The application form for Delhi ITI admission 2019 is expected to be available in the month of May 2019. Candidates can check the following information with regard to the Delhi ITI application form:
- Applicants have to access official website i.e. www.itidelhiadmission.nic.in for submitting an online application form.
- Click on ‘New Candidate Registration’ and go ahead to submit the application form.
- Enter all the information like name, father name, date of birth, correspondence address and educational qualification etc.
- Remember all the information should be correct and true in all respect.
- Candidates also need to pay application fee of Rs.200/-. This payment can be done through net banking, debit/credit card.
- Check all the information carefully and submit the application form at the end.
- Take a printout of the application form and preserve it for future reference.
Delhi ITI Eligibility Criteria 2019
All the candidates who want to pursue ITI course in any Government/Private Institute in Delhi, he/she should check eligibility criteria first before applying of ITI course. Eligibility criteria for each course may differ hence candidates should check all the information carefully. Candidates can check the following information to ensure eligibility criteria for Delhi ITI admission:
- The minimum age limit for Delhi ITI admission 2019 should be at least 14 years as on 01.08.2019.
- There will be no specific age limit for applicants applying for admission in Govt. ITIs/BTC.
- Candidates can check trade wise eligibility criteria in the following table:
|Eligibility Criteria||Course Duration|
8th Class Pass
|2.||Sheet Metal Worker|
|4.||Fashion Designing and Technology||10th Class Pass||Two Semesters|
|6.||Food & Beverages Service Assistant|
|7.||Desktop Publishing Operator|
|9.||Computer Operator and Programme Assistant|
|10.||Wireman||8th Class Pass
|12.||Mechanic Consumer||10th Class Pass||Two Semesters|
|15.||Food Production (General)|
|16.||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|20.||Surface Ornamentation (Embroidery)|
|21.||Steno and Secretarial Asstt. (English)|
|22.||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|24.||Technician Power Electronic Systems||
10th Class Pass
|25.||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|27.||Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures))||10th pass or equivalent exam with Math and Science
|28.||Mechanic Medical Electronics|
|29.||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|36.||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|38.||Interior Design & Decoration||10th pass or equivalent exam with Math and Science
|41.||Mechanic Motor Cycle|
|42.||Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics|
|43.||Mechanic Auto Body Painting|
|44.||Mechanic Auto Body Repair|
Delhi ITI Result 2019
The eligible candidates who are going to participate in the Delhi ITI admission 2019 process must know that there is no entrance test. The admission will be allotted to the eligible candidates on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exam. Admission authority will examine all the applications and based on candidates’ marks secured, a merit list will be prepared and accordingly will publish on the official website.
Candidates can easily obtain the Delhi ITI result from the website. Everyone must follow all the instructions for admission process. We will also update information regarding the Delhi ITI result in this article.
Delhi ITI Admission Process 2019
Admission in ITI courses will be done on the basis of candidate’s rank in the merit list. The authority will prepare a merit list of the candidates keeping in mind candidate’s score in the qualifying exam and number of seat availability for particular ITI trade/course. Shortlisted candidates have to appear in the counselling process for completion of admission formalities. Candidates must attend counselling otherwise they will lose the chance to get admission. Check the following information with regarding Delhi ITI 2019:
- Candidates must apply for Delhi ITI 2019 admission immediately after the release of official notification.
- Thereafter, the competent authority will assess the application form and as per the eligibility of candidates, a merit list will be prepared.
- Candidates can check the merit list on the official website.
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam, the course opted and the number of seat availability in a particular trade/course.
- The applicants have to pay the prescribed counselling fee to attend the counselling.
- After the seat allotment, the candidate must report to the allotted institute for completing the admission formalities.
- Carry all your original documents while reporting to the college for verification purpose.
Official Website: https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on Delhi ITI Admission 2019