CMAT 2021: The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2021 will be held in the month of January 2021. It is a national level entrance exam for admission in management programmes. Till 2018, the exam was conducted by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) every year but from the year 2019, it is conducted by National Testing Agency. The CMAT is a computer-based test of three hours duration held in a single session to assess the candidate’s ability to understand and solve questions on Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Technique, General Awareness, and Language Comprehension.
The entrance test will be held at numerous examination centres across the country. The CMAT score is considered by various AICTE approved colleges/institutions throughout the Country. CMAT qualified candidates can take admission in management programmes such as MBA, PGDM, PGCM & PGDM executive courses. Interested candidates must apply for CMAT exam as per the prescribed examination schedule. Aspirants can check relevant information on CMAT 2021 exam here in this article below.
CMAT 2019 Exam Dates
The aspirants who are preparing for CMAT exam for admission in the academic session 2021-22 can check here tentative dates in the table below. Candidates are recommended to start preparation for the CMAT 2021 exam as per the following schedule:
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online registration will start from||1st week of November 2020|
|Last date for registration||last week of November 2020|
|Admit card issue date||1st week of January 2021|
|CMAT exam date||last week of January 2021|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of February 2021|
|Score Card issue date||2nd week of February 2021|
CMAT Eligibility Criteria
The applicants before applying for CMAT 2021 exam, must collect requisite information including eligibility criteria. After ensuring eligibility, candidates should proceed for online registration for appearing in the exam. Here candidates can check CMAT eligibility criteria details which are as under:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age: There is no age limit fixed for appearing in the CMAT exam.
- Qualification: Candidates should have completed a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university/institute.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the Graduate course (10+2+3) can also apply for CMAT subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions as prescribed by the competent authority. The result of graduation degree must be declared before the commencement academic session 2019-20.
CMAT Application Form 2021: How to apply?
The candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for CMAT 2021 exam. Candidates can check the following information with regard to CMAT Application Form:
- CMAT 2021 application form will be available on the official website from 1st week of November 2020.
- CMAT application form 2021 can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill CMAT application form till the last week of November 2020.
- On successful registration, candidates will receive a system generated unique ID and password which will be required later.
- Candidates are recommended to go through form filling instructions before submitting the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form including personal information, educational qualification, and address etc.
- Candidates also need to upload scanned image of photograph and signature as per prescribed format and specifications.
- Everyone must pay the requisite application or registration fee to complete the application form.
- Check all the entries made in the application form and submit the application form.
- Candidates must take the printout of the filled in application form for future reference.
The applicants have to make payment application fee amounting Rs.1400/-+ bank charges. SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates need to pay Rs.700/-(+bank charge) only. This payment can be made through online mode such as net banking, debit/credit card etch e-Challan. Candidates must know that the application fee is non-refundable in nature.
CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidate must be aware of the CMAT 2021 exam pattern and syllabus for better exam preparation. It is always beneficial to have prior knowledge of examination scheme as the information of exam pattern can play a vital role in qualifying the exam. Candidates can check brief facts of the CMAT exam pattern below:
|Exam Mode||The exam will be a computer-based exam.|
|Duration of exam||Exam duration will be 3.00 hours.|
|Number of questions||Question paper will comprises 100 question.|
|Max marks||Paper will be of 400 marks.|
|Question type||Multiple choice question having four alternatives.|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.|
General Awareness (25 questions), Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation (25), Logical Reasoning (25) and Language Comprehension (25).
Negative marking is applicable and as a result, 1 mark will be deducted as penalty for each wrong attempt.
CMAT Preparation Tips
- Make a proper strategy for study based on the syllabus of the exam.
- Go through the prescribed syllabus and try to cover all topics.
- Collect best books and study material from the seniors, market and coaching centres etc.
- Divide topics based on relevance and difficulty level and accordingly give preference to the important topics.
- Make short notes of the important topics for revision at last time.
- Always follow the timetable for study and never take it for granted.
- Believe in yourself, maintain good health and stay stress-free.
CMAT Admit Card 2021
Candidates can obtain their CMAT 2021 admit card from the official website of the exam conducting authority. Remember no hard copy of the admit card will be sent through the post. However, candidates will receive CMAT hall ticket 2021 on registered e-mail ID. The CMAT admit card 2021 will be available most probably in the month of January 2021.
The admit card will contain information such as venue of the exam, date of exam and candidates name, roll number and exam date instructions. Apart from carrying admit card, candidates should also carry the photo identity proof on the day of the exam. Everyone must know that without having a valid admit card/ID proof, the candidate cannot enter in the exam centre.
CMAT 2021 Result
The competent authority will publish CMAT 2021 result on its official website through online mode. It will be a PDF document which can be easily downloaded. CMAT result 2021 is likely to be released in the month of February 2021.
On the basis of candidates performance in the written test, an All India Rank and State Rank will be announced. CMAT merit list 2021 will contain the candidate’s roll number, rank secured and score.
Candidates have to enter user ID/roll number and date of birth in the concerned web page to download the result. After downloading the result, candidates must take the printout of the result for future purpose.
CMAT Score Card 2021
Qualified candidates on the basis of CMAT merit list can download their scorecard from the official website probably in the last week of February 2021. The competent authority will issue the Score Card to each candidate through online mode only. No separate information regarding score-card will be provided to anyone.
It is very important to mention here that the CMAT 2021 score card will be valid for the current academic session i.e. 2021-22 only. Candidates should keep the hard copy of CMAT score safely till the entire admission process gets over. Candidates must apply for admission in the desired course as per the admission schedule of the respective institute.
Stay connected with us for more information on CMAT 2021 Exam.