Bihar TET 2019 notification has been released on the official website. The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has invited application form for screening eligible candidates through Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (Bihar TET) for the teaching job. Interested candidates who are eligible to appear in the entrance test and looking forward to joining the teaching sector as a career option, must apply before due date. It is important to clarify here that the candidates should have domicile certificate of the Bihar State as it is a State Level entrance test. Candidates should be aware of eligibility requirements before submitting the application form. The BTET 2019 exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper-I (for class 1 to 5) and Paper-II (for class Paper 6 to 8). In this article below, aspirants can check detailed information about Bihar TET 2019 exam including eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure and important dates.
Bihar TET 2019 Notification: Released
- The Bihar TET 2019 notification has been released by the competent authority.
- Bihar TET 2019 registration process has been started from 9th September 2019.
- The aspirants can submit online application form before the last date i.e. 18th September 2019.
- We recommend the applicants not to wait for last date for submitting application form.
Bihar TET 2019: Overview
- Name of the Exam: Bihar TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) 2019
- Exam conducting authority: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).
- Level of exam: State level
- Exam Mode: Offline i.e. Pen & Paper Based exam.
- Registration Mode: Online
Bihar TET 2019 Important Dates
The official dates have been released and the same has been updated in the table below. Candidates can check the Bihar TET 2019 examination schedule herein below.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Availability of Bihar TET application form||9th September 2019|
|Last date for submitting online application form||18th September 2019|
|Admit card issuance date||October 2019|
|Bihar TET 2019 exam date||7th November 2019|
|Bihar TET Result||By December 2019|
Bihar TET Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must go through Bihar TET eligibility criteria before submitting an application form. The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has specified some eligibility conditions for appearing in Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test which aspirants must fulfill. Aspirants can check following criteria in order ensure eligibility for appearing in Bihar TET 2019:
Eligibility for Primary Teacher (Class I-V: Paper I)
- Candidates must have completed High Secondary Education with at least 50% marks. OR
- The candidate must be a graduate and should possess two-year diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) with 45% marks are eligible OR
- 12th Standard with at least 50% marks and four years of elementary education training. OR
- Candidates who have completed B.Sc./BA with minimum 50% marks and have B.Ed. qualification are also eligible.
Eligibility for Junior High SchoolTeacher (Class VI-VIII: Paper II)
- Candidates qualified with B.Sc./BA degree course with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply. OR
- Those who are having a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks and enrolled for 1st Year B.Ed. programme can also apply. OR
- A Graduate degree holder with minimum 44% score in B.Ed. ass per National Teacher Education Council. OR
- 12th standard with minimum 50% marks and must have completed 4 years of elementary education graduation.
Age Limit Criteria
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years.
- Age of the OBC Male/Female candidates should not be more than 38 years.
- Age of the SC/ST candidates should not exceed 40 years.
Bihar TET Application Form 2019
Interested candidates can apply online at official website of the Board of School Examination. Candidates after satisfying their eligibility must apply online well within the stipulated time limit. The applicants have to follow the steps mentioned below in order to complete Bihar TET Application Form 2019:
- Online Registration
- Uploading of scanned photograph and signature
- Payment of Registration/Application Fee
- Print of the Confirmation Page/Application Form
Step 1: Bihar TET 2019 Online Registration
- Visit the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board and find the concerned link for BTET 2019.
- Click on the link and start filling up the details asked therein.
- Candidates have to provide name, mobile number, e-mail address etc. in the registration form.
- After successful registration, candidates have to complete application form part where details like Name, Parents Name, Contact Details, Domicile, Date of Birth, Gender, Educational Qualification including passing year etc. need to be submitted.
Step 2: Uploading of scanned photograph and signature
- Upload your photograph and signature as directed in the instructions.
- The images must be in JPEG format with the specified size and dimension.
Step 3: Payment of Registration/Application Fee
The applicants have to make payment of the necessary registration fee. One can pay the application fee through online modes such as net banking, debit card, credit card or SBI e-Challan. Check application fee details below:
|Candidate’s Category||Paper-I||Paper-II||Both Paper I & II|
Step 4: Print of the Confirmation Page/Application Form
- Check all the entries made in the application form before submitting the form.
- Submit application form at the end and take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Bihar TET Admit Card 2019
Candidates will be able to get their admit card at least two weeks before the examination. The admit card will be available online on the official website and candidates can easily download the same. After downloading the admit card, you must take the printout of the same. Admit card will consist of your name, father name, date of exam, venue of exam and important instructions for the exam. Must carry admit card on the crucial date of exam otherwise, you will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Bihar TET Exam Pattern 2019
Applicants should have basic information about Bihar TET exam pattern. The knowledge about examination pattern will be helpful during the preparation and exam. Check the following information with regard to exam pattern:
- The questions paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will contain 150 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark hence paper will be of 150 marks.
- The syllabus will include Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory), Language Knowledge, Environmental Studies, Social Studies, Teaching Ability, and General Knowledge.
Bihar TET Paper-I Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Bihar TET Paper -II Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
Bihar TET Result 2019
The competent authority will publish Bihar TET 2019 result on its official website and candidates can download their result easily. It will be required to enter roll number/ registration number and date of birth to obtain the result. After downloading the result, one must take the printout of the same for future reference. The qualified candidates will have to follow the further process of examination and selection.
Official Website: https://bsebstet2019.in
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on Bihar TET 2019.