BHU LLB Exam Pattern 2020: All LLB aspirants who are looking for admission BHU Law UG and PG programmes must know about the admission procedure. The candidates should know that there are two exam UG/PG courses which are commonly known as BHU UET and BHU PET. Candidates have to appear in BHU UET for undergraduate law courses while other exam i.e. BHU PET for postgraduate courses.
Apart from fulfilling basic eligibility conditions to appear in the exam, candidates also need to pass the entrance test for taking admission. The candidate should also know the examination pattern in order to clear the exam. The Banaras Hindu University being exam conducting authority prepared exam scheme/pattern. Candidates should go through official notification to collect detailed information. However, one can find relevant and to the point information in this article below regarding BHU LLB Exam Pattern.
BHU LLB Exam Pattern 2020: An Overview
Candidates are recommended to check the following information to have an idea about the exam:
|BHU LLB 2020 Exam Pattern||Details|
|Mode of Exam||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based exam with question booklet and answer sheet.|
|Exam Duration||Two hours (2.00 hours)|
|Number of Questions||Total 150 questions will be asked.|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions having four alternatives with one correct answer.|
|Language of Paper||English only.|
|Maximum marks||The question paper will be of 450 marks. It means each question will carry 3 marks.|
|Marking Scheme|| |
Three marks will be awarded for each correct attempt and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Zero marks will be given for un-attempted question.
Important Points about BHU LLB 2020 Exam Pattern
- Candidates should go through the above-mentioned information if they are serious enough to pass the test.
- Make your preparation schedule based on the prescribed syllabus of the exam.
- Give proper time to each subject to score sufficient marks in the test.
- Negative marking is applicable in the exam hence, the candidate should attempt question paper carefully.
- Solve easy questions first and then go for other questions. Do not waste time on the questions which you don’t know.
- Marks only one response, more than one answer for any question will not be considered.
- However, we advise that also check official notification for any modification and updates regarding the exam.
To check complete information regarding BHU LLB 2020, CLICK HERE.
Stay connected with us for more information on BHU LLB Exam Pattern 2020.