Bank Exams 2020: The Banking, Insurance and Financial Sectors are providing a great opportunity for employment to the eligible young job seeker. These are emerging sectors in India as India is rapidly running towards the 5th largest world economy. It has been evident from the past recruitment process of IBPS, SBI, RBI, and LIC etc. organization are recruiting a large number of employees each year. There are various Government and Public Sector banks running in India which has numerous branches throughout India. Lakhs of candidates appear in the bank entrance exams each year and those who qualify each stage of the recruitment process, get an opportunity to serve the nation through the banking sector. In the upcoming calendar year 2020-21 too, various bank recruitment notification will be released for various clerical and officer level posts. Aspirants who are dreaming to join the banking sector as a professional can check here details regarding upcoming bank exams 2020-21 including the registration process, eligibility, preparation tips, notification schedule.
The entire nation is going through a lockdown period due to pandemic COVID19 and hence, various academic exams, as well as recruitment exams have been postponed. Candidates are recommended to keep checking official website as well as this article for the latest updates.
UPDATE: The State Bank of India has published notification for SBI Clerk 2020 Recruitment on its official website. The registration process has been started on 3rd January 2020. Eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 26th January 2020. Click here to check SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Information.
Bank Recruitment Notification 2020-21
- The notification of different bank exams will be released online on the concerned official website.
- The candidates must be aware of the official websites of the concerned banks/authority.
- Eligible candidates must submit the application form within the stipulated time frame.
- Candidates are recommended to obtain complete information about the exam.
Highlights of the Bank Recruitment Exam 2020 -21
- The applicants must know the examination process of the concerned exam whether it is Bank PO exam or Bank Clerk Exam.
- Candidates must fulfil the basic eligibility requirement for the respective post.
- IBPS is the exam conducting authority, which conducts most of the banking exams.
- However, some banks conduct their own exam for the recruitment of Probationary officers and clerical staff.
- The examination schedule will be different for different posts hence, stay connected with us and also check the official website.
- Candidates need a dedicated practice to crack the banking exams.
- Prepare for the exam with planning considering the syllabus and scheme of the exam.
- The number of vacancies are subject to increase and decrease based on circumstances.
Bank Exams 2020 -21 Calendar
The applicants who are preparing for banking sector jobs must be aware of the examination schedule of the exam. Here in the table below, candidates can check the tentative schedule of the exam to be held in the year 2020. However, candidates can access the exam link given below to access more about the individual exam.
|Exam||Notification Dates||Important Dates|
|SBI SO 2020||Notification Releasing Date: January 2020|
Registration will commence: January 2020
|Date of Exam: February 2020|
|IBPS SO||Notification Releasing Date: October 2020|
Online Registration: November 2019
|Preliminary Exam: December 2019|
Main Exam: January 2020
|IBPS PO||Notification Releasing Date: July 2020|
Online Registration: August 2020
|Preliminary Exam: October 2020|
Main Exam: November 2020
|IBPS Clerk||Notification Releasing Date: September 2020|
Online Registration will commence from October 2020
|Preliminary Exam: December 2020|
Main Exam: January 2021
|SBI PO||Notification Releasing Date: April 2020|
Online Registration will commence from April 2020
|Preliminary Exam: July 2020|
Main Examination: September 2020
|SBI Clerk||Notification: 2nd January 2020|
Registration Process: 3rd January to 26th January 2020
|Preliminary Exam: July 2020|
Main Exam: September 2020
|Canara Bank PO 2020||Notification Date: January 2020|
Registration will commence from January 2020
|Date of Exam: March 2020|
|RBI Assistant||Notification Date: October 2020|
Registration: November 2020
|Preliminary Exam: November 2020|
Main Exam: December 2020
|IBPS RRB||Notification: July 2020|
Online Registration: Aug 2020
|Preliminary Exam: Officer Scale I and Office Assistant: September 2020|
Main Exam: Officer Scale I: November Office Assistants: November 2020
|RBI Grade B||Notification Date: May 2020|
Registration will commence from
|Preliminary Exam: June 2020|
Main Exam: July 2020
|NABARD||Notification release date: July 2020|
Online Registration: July 2020
|Preliminary Exam: August 2020|
Main Exam: August 2020
List of Bank Exams 2020- 2021
The candidates, who are preparing for Bank Exams 2020, can check here brief facts about some of the important exam. Check details below:
SBI PO Recruitment 2020
The State Bank of India is likely to publish SBI PO 2020 notification in the month of April 2020. The SBI is the largest Government sector bank which has branches all over India and abroad too. State Bank of India conducts entrance tests for the selection of eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer on an annual basis. Candidates can register online on the official website. Any graduate can apply for the SBI PO exam. There are two stages of the written exam i.e. preliminary exam and main exam in the SBI PO recruitment. Candidates have to qualify both the exams followed by the interview for final selection.
SBI Clerk Exam 2020
The notification for SBI Clerk 2020 exam has been released on 2nd January 2020. Candidates can access official website for obtaining the notification and information bulletin. The registration process will be held through online mode. Candidates have to submit the application form within the stipulated time frame. Aspirants can apply online from 3rd January 2020 to 26th January 2020. SBI Clerk exam is also consisting of two stages i.e. preliminary exam and main exam. Preliminary exam is qualifying in nature, main exam marks will be considered for merit list or final selection. Candidates should prepare as per the prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will publish the notification for IBPS PO 2020 exam on its official website probably in the month of July 2020. Candidates should collect proper information about the examination process. Interested candidates can register online on the IBPS’s website within the specified time limit. We recommend the aspirants to obtain an information brochure from the website first and go through all the information carefully. Any graduate can apply for the IBPS PO exam on the official website. Those who qualify the preliminary exam can proceed for the main exam. Candidates have to qualify each stage of the exam for getting the final allotment letter.
IBPS Clerk 2020 -21
IBPS Clerk 2020 notification is likely to be published in the month of August 2020. Candidates can visit the official website of IBPS for obtaining a detailed advertisement or information bulletin. The registration process will be held through online mode only. Candidates must apply online with all pre-requisites as per the prescribed time schedule. Candidates have to qualify preliminary as well as the main exam for final selection. Those who possess a graduation degree can apply as per the given directions.
SBI SO (Specialist Officer) 2020
The notification for SBI SO 2020 is expected to be released in the month of October 2019. The entrance test will be held in the month of January 2020. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of the SBI. The candidates who have specific specialization in a particular field like law, engineering, customer service and business analyst etc. can apply for SBI SO exam. Eligible candidates can apply as per the prescribed schedule.
Note: There are some other exams also, for which interested can apply as per the prescribed schedule. Candidates are recommended to obtain the detailed information brochure of the exam and read all the information carefully.
General Eligibility Criteria
- An Indian citizen can apply for banking jobs in India.
- Candidates’ age must be within 21 to 30 years as on the given date. However, it may differ from one post to another.
- Candidates must possess a graduation degree in any discipline.
- Reserved category candidates must have a relevant certificate in order to obtain benefits under the reserved category.
- Candidates must qualify the entrance test followed by an Interview in order to qualify the exam.
- It is mandatory to qualify each section of the question paper for passing the exam.
Syllabus for Bank Exams 2020 -21
The syllabus for different bank exams may differ from post to post. However, there are some common topics or subjects, from where most questions are asked. Here you can check some of the important topics which are relevant for all bank exams.
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
Indian History, Constitution, Government Schemes, Banking News, New Appointments, Economy based current affairs, National and Global Summits, National and International Events etc.
Ratio & Proportion, Number Systems, Percentage & Averages, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Time & Work, Series, Surds & Indices, etc.
Alphanumeric Series, Sitting Arrangements, Coding-Decoding, Logical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Coded Inequalities, Ranking / Direction / Alphabet Test, Diagrams etc.
Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Jumbled sentences, Error Spotting, Antonyms, Synonyms, One-word substitution, Multiple Meaning Word, Para Jumbles etc.
Bank Exam Preparation Tips 2020
The candidates need to prepare a strategy to crack the bank entrance exams. We are well aware that there are a huge number of applicants against a certain number of vacancies. It requires hard work and continuous efforts in the preparation for the exams. Here are some of the tips which one can follow during the preparation of the exam:
- First of all, candidates must obtain a complete exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
- Candidates should obtain recruitment notification and advertisement from the official website and read all the information related to the examination process.
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam and start preparation accordingly.
- Generally, banking exams consist of topics like Banking Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English Language and Computer Applications.
- Candidates should focus on these subjects and keep yourself updated.
- Solving the previous year questions papers will also help you to understand the examination scheme.
- Candidates should prepare a study time table for the preparation of the exam.
Stay connected with us for more information on Bank Exams 2020-2021.