Assam TET 2019 Application form has been released on 2nd September 2019. The Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam is the concerned authority which will conduct the Assam TET exam on 20th October 2019. As per information bulletin, the latest updates has been given in the article below. Candidates are recommended to apply within the stipulated time frame. Interested candidates should access the official website and download the advertisement regarding the Assam TET 2019 exam. Read all the instructions with regard to the application form, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus etc. carefully. Candidates must submit application form before the last date i.e. 17th September 2019. No one can apply after the last date of application form. The relevant details regarding the Assam TET application form 2019 is given here including registration process.
Assam TET 2019 Notification
- The competent authority has released the Assam TET Notification 2019 on its official website. Click here to check information bulletin.
- The registration process has been started from 2nd September 2019. Last date for making online application form is 17th September 2019.
- Assam TET 2019 exam will be conducted on 20th October 2019.
- Candidates must apply online as per the instructions given on the website.
Assam TET 2019 Exam Dates
The Government of Assam is going to conduct the Assam TET 2019 exam on 20th October 2019. Detailed advertisement has been published on the official website. The relevant dates have been updated in the table below. Candidates are recommended to apply as per the given dates:
|Assam TET 2019 Online application form availability||2nd September 2019|
|Last date for applying online||17th September 2019|
|Release of Admit card||30th September 2019|
|Date of Exam||20th October 2019|
|Announcement of Result||Will Update Later|
Assam TET Application Form 2019
The eligible candidates as per the prescribed eligibility criteria can submit application form through online mode on the official website. Candidates should access official website time to time for latest information regarding announcement of the official advertisement. It is stated above that the notification for Assam TET 2019 exam has been published on the official website on 31st August 2019.
The submission of application form consists of various steps such as online registration, filling up application form, uploading of document/images and payment of registration fee etc. After submitting the application form, candidates should take printout of the application form for future reference.
Assam TET Registration Fee
The applicants have to pay the requisite application fee in order to submit Assam TET Application Fee. Check following facts regarding ATET application fee:
- Registration fee for General Category candidates is Rs.325/-.
- Reserved category candidates need to pay Rs.300/- only as application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode such as net banking, credit card/debit card.
- Reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/OBC candidates will be eligible for relaxation under relevant rules.
- Registration fee is non-refundable in nature. Hence, read all the conditions before submitting application form or making payment.
How to submit Assam TET Application Form 2019?
The candidates can check following instructions with regard to submission of Assam TET Application form:
- The registration of Assam TET 2019 application form has been commenced from 2nd September 2019.
- First of all, the applicants must visit official website of the Government of Assam, Elementary Education, Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission
- Now, search the concerned link for Assam TET 2019 exam on the official website.
- Download the official advertisement and read all the information carefully.
- After going through all the relevant information, go for online application form.
- Click on the registration link and provide the required details in the registration form.
- Fill necessary information such as personal details, qualification details and address etc. in the application form.
- Candidates also need to upload the scanned documents including passport size photograph and signature with the prescribed specifications.
- Pay the requisite application fee through online mode.
- Check all the entries carefully and then submit the application form. Do not forget to take printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further reference if needed.
Direct Link For Online Application Form: CLICK HERE
Stay connected with us for more information on Assam TET Application Form 2019.