Assam TET 2019 application form has been released. Assam TET 2019 online registration has been started from 2nd September 2019 and aspirants can apply online till 17th September 2019. Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on 20th October 2019. Candidates are recommended to apply within the stipulated time frame. The Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam is the concerned authority which looks after entire examination process of Assam TET. Candidates who are looking forward to appearing in Assam TET 2019 exam must check eligibility criteria first then go ahead for submission of application form. We recommend the aspirants to collect the complete information about the Assam TET before making application form. Eligible candidates must apply online at the official website as per the official schedule. Interested candidates can explore important information about Assam TET 2019 exam including the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process and crucial dates herein below.
Latest: The Assam TET 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on 20th October 2019. Online registration process has begun from 2nd September 2019. Apply well in advance before the last date i.e. 17th September 2019. The Government of Assam is going to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) this year after a gap of almost seven years.
Assam TET 2019: Notification Released
- The notification for Assam TET 2019 exam has been released. We have updated the crucial information below.
- The registration process has been started from 2nd September 2019 through online mode. Click here to check registration details.
- Last date for submission of application form is 17th September 2019. Apply before the last date to avoid last hour rush.
- Candidates are recommended to download the information brochure from the official website and go through the detailed information before submitting application form.
- Assam TET 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on 20th October 2019.
Assam TET: Quick Overview
|Name of the Exam||Assam TET (Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam|
|Registration Process||Online Mode|
|Registration Process will commence from||2nd September 2019|
|Last date for registration||17th September 2019|
|Date of Exam (Tentative)||20th October 2019|
|Exam Level||Lower Primary (LP) and Upper Primary (UP)|
Various Centres in Assam including 6th Schedule Districts
|Medium||Hindi, English, Assamese, Bodo, Bengali|
|Registration/Application Fee|| |
Around Rs.750 to 1000/- (SC/ST/OBC candidates are eligible for relaxation as current reservation rules)
Assam TET 2019 Important Dates
The applicants can check here crucial dates with regard to the Assam TET 2019 exam below. The official dates have been released and accordingly updated in the table below:
|Online application form availability||2nd September 2019|
|Last date for applying||17th September 2019|
|Admit card release date||30th September 2019|
|Date of Exam||20th October 2019|
|Release of Answer Keys||Will update later|
|Declaration of Result||Will update later|
Assam TET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are looking for Sanskrit teacher job should have completed graduation (B.A.) with 50% marks with Sanskrit and B.Ed./B.T. degree from a recognized college.
- Candidates who are interested for Hindi teacher job, they must have scored at least 50% marks in the degree course (BA) with Hindi subject and B.Ed./B.T. degree from a recognized institute/college.
- Every candidates must take note of one thing that before proceeding for application form, must verify all the eligibility requirements carefully.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 38 years. Reserved category candidates will get relaxation as per Govt.’s rule and regulations.
Assam TET Application Form 2019
Candidates can submit application form through online mode at official website. We recommend the applicants to download the information brochure or advertisement first. After that, go through the eligibility conditions and then proceed for applying online. Candidates must own a valid e-mail ID and mobile number for registration. You must provide all the details like personal information, academic qualification information, address for communication, mobile number and e-mail ID correctly in the application form.
Candidate also need to upload scanned passport size photograph and signature. Pay the requisite application fee in order to complete the application form. Submit the application form after checking all the entries carefully. At the end do not forget to take printout of the application form for future reference.
- The candidates need to make payment of the application fee to complete the form.
- General category candidates need to pay Rs.325/- as application fee while SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/PWD(PH) category candidates need to Rs.300/- only.
- Payment can be done through online mode such as net banking, credit card/ debit card.
- One who belongs to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) will be granted relaxation as per the current rule of the Government.
The information regarding exam pattern is very crucial for preparation of the exam. If you have an idea about the examination pattern and syllabus then it will be easy for you to prepare for the exam. Hence, we recommend the applicants to understand the exam pattern and start preparation accordingly:
- There are two different paper for teacher for class 1st to 5th in Assam Primary School and class 6th to 8th in Assam Higher Primary School.
- Paper will consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question will carry 1 marks hence whole paper will be of 150 marks.
- Candidates can check previous year exam papers for better understanding about syllabus and difficulty level of the exam.
- Assam TET question paper will be available in 5 mediums i.e. Hindi, English, Assamese, Bodo and Bengali. Candidates may opt any language as per the convenience.
Candidates can get their Assam TET admit card on official website of the exam conducting authority. Download you admit card and take printout of the same for future reference. After downloading admit card, candidates must check particular of the admit card whether it belongs to the concerned or not.
The admit card will contain the crucial information such as name of the candidate, roll number, date of exam, venue of the exam and exam day instructions etc. Read all the instructions carefully. Candidates must bring admit card or hall ticket on the day of exam.
Assam TET 2019 Result
The applicants can check the Assam TET result online on the official website as the concerned Department will publish the result on the website after conduct of the exam. Candidates must obtain the qualifying marks in order to participate in the further selection process. Visit official website and enter the roll number and date of birth for downloading the result. After downloading the result, take printout of the same for further use.
Selection of candidates is totally based on performance in written exam as well as outcome of the interview. However, some important factor are also there like total number of vacant post of teachers and total number of applicants etc. The Selection Committee has power to take decision on final selection.
Official Website: https://ssa.assam.gov.in/
Stay tuned with us for more information on Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019.