Assam PAT Application Form 2020 has been released on 1st March 2020. The Directorate of Technical Education, Assam has invited application form for Assam PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test) 2020 through an advertisement. The application form can be submitted through online mode only. Interested candidates who are willing to appear in the upcoming entrance test for Assam Polytechnic admission should apply online with all pre-requisites before the last date of application form. It is a state-level entrance test for those students who are seeking admission to various Polytechnic diploma courses in the State of Assam. Aspirants can access relevant information about Assam PAT Application Form 2020, eligibility and important dates etc. in this article below.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2020: Application Dates
The candidates can check crucial information with regard to the Assam Polytechnic 2020 registration dates in the table below. Interested candidates are recommended to apply as per the given schedule:
|Release of Assam PAT application form||1st March 2020|
|Last date for applying online||31st March 2020|
|Admit card release date||27th April 2020|
|Date of exam||10th May 2020|
Assam PAT Application Form 2020
The candidates who are looking for admission in polytechnic courses in the state of Assam for the upcoming session i.e. 2020-21 should apply online at the official website. Candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below while making Assam PAT application form:
- First of all, obtain Assam PAT 2020 information brochure from the official website.
- Read all the information such as eligibility criteria, instructions to submit an application form, exam pattern and syllabus etc. in detail.
- Ensure your eligibility as per the prescribed norms for Assam Polytechnic 2020 exam.
- Go for submitting an online application form as there is no other way to apply.
- One can submit the application form via online mode from 1st March 2020.
- The candidates can apply online till the last date of application form i.e. 31st March 2020.
- The candidates also need to pay the requisite application fee to complete the application process.
- Submit the application form after filling up all the details and payment of the application fee.
- Take at least one printout of the filled in application form for future reference.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form to the DTE, Assam.
Candidates need to pay the prescribed application fee in order to submit an application form. One can make payment either through online mode using net banking, credit/debit card etc. or through offline mode (Challan of SBI Bank). The application fee is Rs.500/- which is a mandatory requirement. The fee once paid is non-refundable in nature.
Candidates must go through the following eligibility criteria to ensure their eligibility to appear in the entrance test:
Educational Qualification Criteria
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th/12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board/institute.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: They must have secured at least 40% marks in the qualifying exam. However, SC and ST candidates should obtain minimum 35% and 33% marks respectively.
- Subject: candidate must have Mathematics and Sciences as the main subject in the qualifying exam.
- Nationality: An Indian citizen can apply for Assam PAT.
- Domicile: Candidates having domicile of Assam State are eligible.
- Age: As on 1st August 2019, the candidate’s age should not exceed 21 years.
How to apply for Assam PAT 2020?
Candidates need to follow the steps given below while applying online for Assam PAT 2020 Exam:
- Candidate should access the official website i.e. http://www.dteassamexam.in/ for making an online application.
- Click on “Apply Online” link and proceed.
- Read all the instructions stated therein carefully.
- Now fill the application form carefully and provide all the required information.
- Upload your recent passport size scanned photograph and signature in the given format.
- Please ensure that the size and dimension of the images should be as per prescribed specifications.
- Recheck the entries made in the application form and click on “Submit Button”.
- Note down your registration/application number and click on “Next” button to proceed for making payment.
- Pay the application fee as per your convenient way either through net banking, credit/debit card or through Bank Challan.
- After making payment of application fee, submit your application.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates can check the status of their application form on the official website using login details.
Stay connected with us for more information on Assam PAT 2020 Application Form.