The Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training (DECT), Assam is the regulating authority for ITI admissions in the State of Assam. Assam ITI counselling schedule for the academic session 2020-21 will be released on the official website. The e-Counselling registration for Assam ITI 2020 admission will start from the last week of June 2020. Candidates should register online before the last date. Those who are seeking admission in the ITI courses must apply within the stipulated time frame. Admission will be allotted on the basis of candidates’ qualifying exam marks, the course opted and availability of seats.
Assam ITI 2020 admission notification is expected to release in the month of May 2020. The registration process may start from the second week of May 2020. Candidates can submit the application form as per the prescribed instructions.
Assam ITI Admission 2020-21
- The e-Counselling for Assam ITI admission 2020 will be held online on the official website and the registration process may start from the last week of May 2020.
- The competent authority will issue result for 1st e-counseling on its official website through online mode and it is expected to be available in the last week of June 2020.
- Candidates are recommended to keep your all the original documents ready for verification purpose.
- Be careful while filling choices course and college in the choice filling form.
- The age of the applicants must be within 14 to 35 years.
- Reserved category candidates are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit.
- Candidates must have completed 8th/10th/12th standard education from the recognized college/institute.
- Each course may have different eligibility criteria in respect of academic qualification.
Assam ITI 2020 Counselling Schedule
Candidates can check Assam ITI 2020 counselling schedule in the table below:
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Start of the registration process and printing of registration details||last week of May 2020|
|Closing date of registration||2nd week of June 2020|
|Verification of particulars of applicants by the Government ITI||May to June 2020|
|Generation of rank & availability of rank in candidate’s registration page||last week of June 2020|
|Choice filling will start after verification of particulars by the Government ITI for 1st Round e-Counselling||Last week of June 2020|
|Allotment of seats for 1st round counselling||1st week of July 2020|
|Printing of allotment letter by the candidates and producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||1st week of July 2020|
|Choice filling by the candidates whose particulars are already verified by the Government ITI for 2nd Round e-Counselling||2nd week of July 2020|
|Allotment of seats for 2nd round counselling||2nd week of July 2020|
|Printing of allotment letter by the candidates and producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||2nd week of July 2020|
|Choice filling by the candidates whose particulars are already verified by the Government ITI for 3rd Round e-Counselling||3rd week of July 2020|
|Allotment of seats for 3rd round counselling||Last week of July 2020|
|Printing of allotment letter by the candidates and producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||last week of July 2020|
|Choice filling by the candidates whose particulars are already verified by the Government ITI for 4th Round e-Counselling||1st week of August 2020|
|Allotment of seats for 4th round counselling||1st week of August 2020|
|1st week of August 2020|
|Choice filling by the candidates whose particulars are already verified by the Government ITI for 5th Round e-Counselling||2nd week of August 2020|
|Allotment of seats for 5th round counselling||2nd week of August 2020|
|3rd week of August 2020|
|Choice filling by the candidates whose particulars are already verified by the Government ITI for 6th Round e-Counselling (SCVT under IMC seats)||Last week of August 2020|
|Allotment of seats for 6th round counselling||Last week of August 2020|
|1st week of September 2020|
|2nd allotment of seats for 6th round counselling||1st week of September 2020|
|1st week of September 2020|
Assam ITI 2020 Counselling Process: How to Register
- Candidates have to access the official website i.e. www.itiassam.nic.in for participating in e-Counselling.
- Fill all the particulars in the application form and take the printout of filled the application form.
- Candidates should keep registration details like user ID and password safely.
- Now visit the nearest Government ITI for verification of the original documents and filled in the application form.
- After verification, candidates will be eligible for the choice filling process and should fill the choice of course and college.
- It is important to mention here that the registration is one-time process and which will be valid for all-round of e-counselling.
- After choice filling, the candidates can check his/her rank on login page in due course of time.
- Candidates have to log in with user ID and password and should fill choices of course and college very carefully. Do not forget to save choices.
- Thereafter DE&CT, Assam will allot seats for 1st round counselling it is purely provisional.
- Candidates should take the printout of the allotment letter and should visit the allotted institute for confirmation of admission.
- If a candidate fails to get an allotment letter in the first counselling then he/she can apply in the next counselling round.
- All the candidates are recommended to follow all the rules prescribed by the competent authority for getting admission in the desired ITI course.
Choice Filling Guidelines
- The applicants can fill as many choices from the list of courses available.
- Candidates should fill the choice of course as per the eligibility and marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Once the registration process complete, candidates can proceed for choice filling. However, the candidates have to visit the nearest Government ITI for verification of particulars.
- After selecting the choices, candidates must lock or save the choices.
- If candidates do not save the choices then it will be deleted by default.
- Admission will be allotted only on the basis of choice filled, seat availability and marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates are recommended to go through admission notice before online registration.
Assam ITI Result 2020
The competent authority will declare Assam ITI result for each round separately. The result will be prepared on the basis of candidates marks scored in the qualifying exam. Seat allotment will be done considering candidates’ choice-filled, seat availability and qualifying exam score.
Qualified candidates must report to the allotted institute without any delay and should confirm the admission. Candidates can download the allotment letter from the official website.
Official Website: https://itiassam.nic.in/
Stay connected with us for more information on Assam ITI Counselling 2020-21