All the students who are going to appear in AIIMS MBBS exam must check AIIMS MBBS eligibility criteria prior to filling up the application form. Candidate can check detailed eligibility criteria from official information brochure. However, related information in respect of AIIMS MBBS eligibility criteria are also provided below. The candidate found ineligible at any stage during the entire examination process even after qualifying the entrance exam, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately.
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019: Check Here
Candidates must verify their eligibility before submitting the online application form. Check the following criteria then go ahead for applying online:
Age of the applicant should be at least 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year i.e. 2019.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects.
- He/ She must have must obtain at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam i.e. 10+2.
- However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OPH category should obtain minimum 50% marks only for appearing in the AIIMS MBBS exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
The overseas candidates can also apply but they need to submit proof of registration under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955. Other criteria are same as mentioned above.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals
The foreign nationals who are nominated by the Government of India can apply for AIIMS MBBS Exam. They are required to appear in the entrance test. But these candidates must submit other necessary documents related to educational qualification.
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria: Highlights
- Candidates should not make application form before ensuring their eligibility to appear in the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.
- Be careful while making application, the incomplete application form will not be considered.
- SC/ST/OPH candidates must submit the certificate in support of their claim.
- The physically handicapped person should submit disability certificate with the percentage of disability issued by competent authority.
- Apart from appearing in the entrance test, the candidate must qualify the entrance test for taking admission.
- Qualifying the entrance exam does not mean that candidate can take admission as per their wish. Admission against any will be finalized after counselling and document verification.
- The decision of the authority will be final in respect of admission.
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019