AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi is a top-ranked institute in the field of medical science in India. The institute conducts entrance test for selection of eligible candidates for its MBBS programme. The AIIMS MBBS application form 2019 basic registrations is starting from 15th November 2018. Candidates can submit application form through online mode only. Incomplete application or application submitted through any other mean will not be considered. Aspirants can check here the important instructions to make AIIMS MBBS 2019 application form below.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Notification
- Attention: The AIIMS has introduced PAAR facility for online registration process from the year 2019 onwards. Now, the registration process will consist of two parts i.e. basic registration and final registration. Candidates can fill general details & upload of images in Part I and in Part II, payment of application fee can be done. Check here official notice.
- The basic registration process is going to start from 15th November 2018.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form Dates 2019
The candidates can check official dates for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam in the table below. The competent authority has announced examination schedule including registration dates which are mentioned in the below. Check the following information carefully:
|Exam Events||Dates (Official)|
|Commencement of basic registration||15th November 2018|
|Last date for basic registration||12th December 2018|
|Status of the basic registration||3rd January 2019|
|Final status of basic registration||4th to 15th January 2019|
|Seat matrix & upload of prospectus||28th January 2019|
|Final registration schedule||29th January -28th February 2019|
|Admit card availability||15th May 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Date||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Result announcement||12th June 2019|
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019: Step by Step Instructions
Each candidate who is eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam, should submit application form within the specified time frame. Candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website and click on “Click Here” for new registration.
- A new page will display and with some instructions.
- Read all the instructions carefully then click on the “Proceed” button.
- Provide the information such as name, father name, date of birth and contact details etc. in the registration form.
- Now, click on “Save & Proceed” button.
- Candidate will get a “Registration ID” and “Password” for further use.
Step 2: Payment of Application/Registration Fee
Click on “Make Payment” button for making payment of application fee. Candidate can pay the application fee through net banking and credit/debit card. Click on the “Online Payment” link and select the payment option and then click on “Proceed” button. Take the printout of payment slip before proceeding further.
Step 3: Choose Exam City
After making payment, the candidates need to choose the examination city then click on “Save and Proceed” button. One should know that the examination city cannot be changed once selected. Hence, be careful while making the application.
Step 4: Provide Qualification an Address Details
Candidates have to fill their academic qualification details, corresponding address in the concerned fields. Applicant should be careful while making entries because any discrepancy will result the cancellation of candidature. Now click on “Save & Proceed” button to move further.
Step 5: Upload Scanned Images
- Candidates have to upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- Click on “Choose File” button and select the images one by one and then click on “Upload Button” and proceed next.
- The images should be in JPEG/PNG format with the given specifications.
- Size of the photograph and Signature must not exceed 100 KB.
- Background of the photograph should be white.
- At the end, click on “Save & Proceed” button.
Step 6: Print Application Form
- After going through all these steps, one must take the printout of the duly filled application form before final submission.
- Check all the entries carefully and correct the mistakes if any by clicking on edit button.
- In the end, click on “Final Submit” button.
- On successful completion of application form, candidates will get a confirmation mail on registered e-mail ID from AIIMS.
AIIMS MBBS Application Fee 2019
The application fee is an essential part of the application and each applicant has to pay the prescribed application fee. Candidates can make payment through net banking or Credit/Debit card. Everyone must remember that the fee is non-refundable in nature. The application fee details are as under:
|Applicants (categories wise)||Fee||Total|
|General & OBC/ NCL||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000+transaction charges (as applicable)|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs.800/-||Rs.800+ Transaction charges (as applicable)|
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019: Important Points
- Candidates must obtain official information brochure first and read it carefully.
- If you are eligible then go for making an online application and remember there is no other way to submit the application form.
- Candidate should have a running e-mail ID and mobile number for communication/registration purpose.
- Keep ready all documents such as educational certificates, scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
- All the scanned images should be in JPEG format with specified size and dimension.
- Candidates should not apply before verifying eligibility criteria.
- Applicants need to be careful while entering data because once the application form is submitted then it will not be possible to amend things.
- Submit only one application form at a time.
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019