AIIMS MBBS 2021: The candidates who are preparing for MBBS admission in AIIMS should collect proper information about the admission process. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi is the exam conducting authority AIIMS medical entrance test. It is an All India level medical entrance test. Candidates after qualifying the AIIMS 2021 medical entrance test can get admission in MBBS Programme in AIIMS Institutions. There are nine AIIMS institutions in the country located in New Delhi, Rishikesh, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Patna, Guntur, Nagpur, Raipur, and Bhubneshwar. Here in this article below, aspirants can check crucial information about AIIMS MBBS 2021 exam including the process of online registration, application form, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, syllabus, and important dates.
AIIMS MBBS 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the tentative dates of the AIIMS 2021 exam in the table below.
|Start of basic registration||November 2020|
|Closing date of basic registration||December 2020|
|Status of the basic registration||January 2021|
|Final status of basic registration||January 2021|
|Seat matrix & upload of the prospectus||January 2021|
|Final registration schedule||February 2021|
|Admit card release date||May 2021|
|Exam date||May 2021|
|Declaration of result||June 2021|
|1st counselling will commence from||July 2021|
|2nd Counselling date will commence from||August 2021|
|3rd Counselling date will commence from||September 2021|
|Open counselling will start (if required)||September 2021|
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Students must fulfil the requisite eligibility criteria for appearing in the AIIMS MBBS 2021 entrance test. The eligibility criteria details are as below:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- OCI & Foreign National can also apply.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be at least 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- The candidates should have completed 12th standard or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects in the qualifying exam.
- They must secure at least 60% marks in qualifying exam i.e. 12th. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OPH category should obtain 50% marks.
- Students appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021
Candidates who found themselves eligible as per the eligibility requirements as specified above can fill the application form with following instructions. Check the information below with regard to the AIIMS MBBS application form:
- Students who are willing to get admission in AIIMS MBBS course must obtain information bulletin from the official website.
- Read all the information carefully and proceed further for submitting an online application form.
- The AIIMS MBBS 2021 registration process will start probably from the month of November 2020.
- Candidates have to complete registration first and then fill the application form.
- Provide all the details including personal details, educational qualification and address for communication purpose.
- Upload scanned image of photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the prescribed norms.
- Pay requisite application fee to complete the application form.
- Submit application form at the end and take the printout of the same for future reference.
- No need to send the hard copy of the application form to the officials via offline mode.
Payment of application fee is mandatory for successful registration for AIIMS MBBS 2021 exam. Candidates can pay application fee through online mode such as net banking, credit card/debit card. Check category-wise fee structure in the table below:
|Candidate’s Category||Fee||Transaction Charges|
|OBC (Both Creamy and Non-creamy layers)||Rs.1000/-||As applicable|
Application Form Correction
The candidates will get the chance to correct their application form within a specified time limit. However, candidates are recommended to fill the application with due attention as correction facility will be available for few fields only. Check the following information with regard to correction in the application form:
- The candidates can correct or edit the application form as per the given time frame.
- Correction cannot be made in the fields like Name, Date of Birth, Category and Exam Centre.
- Corrections are allowed in such fields like Name of Father, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Gender, marital status etc.
- Correction in upload images cannot be done.
AIIMS MBBS 2021 Exam Pattern
The aspirants should obtain complete details about AIIMS exam pattern. Check the following information with regard to AIIMS MBBS exam pattern 2021:
- Mode of Test: The AIIMS MBBS entrance test will be held in online mode i.e. computer-based test.
- Test Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3.30 hours.
- Medium of the Test: The entrance test will be asked either in English or in Hindi.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 200 multiple choice questions in the exam.
- Subjects: The question will be asked from the subject of the qualifying exam including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge and Aptitude.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark and for every correct response 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There is negative marking in AIIMS entrance test and for every incorrect attempt, 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
- The distribution of the questions in the paper will be as per the following pattern:
|Subject Section||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude and Logical Thinking||10|
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2021
Candidates should prepare for the exam as per the syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting authority. The questions will be asked from 12th standard Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge and Aptitude. Check more details about AIIMS syllabus below:
Laws of Motion, Solids, Work, Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Energy and Power, Behaviour of Perfect Gases, Oscillations and Waves, Kinetic Theory of Gases etc.
Chemical Thermodynamics, Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, s -Block Elements, Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties etc.
Cell Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Diversity of Living Organisms, Biotechnology and its Applications, Biology and Human Welfare, Environment and Ecology etc.
Current Affairs Business, Heads of big companies, Punch line of companies, Major corporate events, Famous award and prizes, Famous Writers and Books, World Records, Science, History, Sports etc.
AIIMS Admit Card 2021
Candidates can check crucial information about AIIMS MBBS admit card including releasing date below:
- Candidate will get admit card one or two weeks prior to the entrance test.
- The AIIMS MBBS 2021 admit card is expected to be available in the month of April 2021.
- The candidates have to access the official website for downloading the admit card.
- AIIMS authority will not send any hard copy of the admit card to any individual via postal mode.
- Admit card will consist of crucial information such as the name of the candidates with full address, roll number, date of exam, exam venue and general instructions for the applicants.
- No candidates will get permission to enter in the examination centre without having valid admit card.
- Apart from carrying admit card, also carry one identity proof like Aaadhar Card, Voter ID card, Driving Licence etc.
AIIMS MBBS 2021 Result
The applicants can access their result online at the official website. AIIMS authorities will publish result online in due course of time after the conduct of entrance test. Check the following information with regard to AIIMS result:
- The AIIMS MBBS 2021 result is expected to be published in the month of June 2021.
- Candidates can download AIIMS result from the website.
- Take the printout of the result for future reference.
- The result will contain information about candidate’s score and percentile.
- A merit list of qualifying candidate will be declared later in the second week of June 2021.
AIIMS Cut-off Marks
- The cut-off mark is the criteria on which candidates are selected.
- The competent authority will decide cut-off mark on the basis of applicants, their written test performance, number of seat etc.
- Cut-off marks may differ from one year to another year.
- Those who will qualify the entrance test will further need to go through the counselling process.
AIIMS Counselling 2021
The counselling process will start after the declaration of AIIMS result. It will be completed in various stages. Check following details with regard to AIIMS MBBS 2021 counselling:
- Candidates who are eligible to appear in the counselling must collect proper information about counselling process.
- The counselling process may start from the month of July 2021.
- All the students should report to the counselling venue with all the requisite documents.
- The competent authority will also verify original documents of the candidates to ascertain his/her eligibility.
- Candidates must know that the attendance in the counselling venue is crucial for admission. If anyone skips counselling process then he/she may lose an opportunity to get admission.
- Appearance in the counselling does not confer any to the candidate to claim admission in the course. The competent authority will take the final decision in this regard.
- Candidates should that the admission in AIIMS MBBS course will depend on various factors such as eligibility criteria, AIIMS MBBS 2021 written exam performance, document verification and availability of seats etc.
Stay connected with us for more information on AIIMS MBBS 2021 Exam.