AIAPGET 2021: The AIA PGET (All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test similar to NEET. Earlier, the AIIA (All India Institute of the Ayurveda), Sarita Vihar, New Delhi under Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi was the exam conducting authority but from the year 2019, the AIAPGET is conducted by National Testing Agency. The AIAPGET is the only gateway to get admission in AYUSH PG courses throughout the country. Interested candidates who are seeking admission in MD/MS courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy system of medicine should fill AIAPGET application form within the prescribed time schedule. In this article, candidates can check relevant information about AIAPGET 2021 including the registration process, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, syllabus, admission process and important dates etc. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling up the application form.
AIAPGET 2020 Registration process is going to close on 5th June 2020. Interested candidates are recommended to apply before the last date. Click here to check more details.
AIAPGET 2021 Notification
- The notification for AIAPGET 2021 exam will be released online on the official website.
- The submission of the AIAPGET application form 2021 may start from 1st week of January 2021.
- AIAPGET registration process will close in the last week of January 2021.
- Aspirants must check eligibility requirements before submitting AIAPGET online application form.
AIAPGET 2021: Summary
|Name of the Exam||AIAPGET (All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test) 2021|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Date||April 2021|
|Registration Fee||General/OBC-NCL Candidates- Rs.2500/-|
SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs.1750/-
|Payment Mode||Credit/Debit Card, Internet Banking|
|Registration will start from||January 2021|
|Closing date of registration||Last week of January 2021|
|Eligibility Criteria||BAMS, BUMS, BHMS & BHMS Course|
|Test Duration||90 Minutes|
|Total Questions||100 MCQs|
|Negative Marking||Applicable. 1/4th mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.|
Subject topics of the concerned discipline (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) as prescribed by the CCIM/CCH
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Dates
|Availability of official Information Bulletin||1st week of January 2021|
|Online registration will commence from||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date for registration||Last week of January 2021|
|Application form correction window||February 2021|
|Admit card issuance date||1st week of April 2021|
|AIAPGET exam date||Last week of April 2021|
|Availability of Answer Keys||1st week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||1st week of May 2021|
AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the basic eligibility requirements for appearing in the AIAPGET. The competent authority has prescribed some criteria for appearing in the test and each candidate must fulfil the norms. Interested candidates before proceeding for AIAPGET 2021 application form must check the following information with regard to AIAPGET eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must possess Bachelors’ degree in BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS pass certificate recognized under IMCC Act, 1970/HCC Act, 1973 OR
- Candidates having permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/State Board/University/ Deemed University and have completed one-year internship or likely to complete before the date of counselling, may apply for AIAPGET 2021.
- Aspirants must complete an internship programme before the start of counselling otherwise the authority may cancel their candidature even after qualifying the test.
AIAPGET Application Form 2021
Interested candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility norms can fill the AIAPGET application form through online mode. The registration process may start from 1st week of January 2021. Candidates have to follow certain steps to complete the AIAPGET registration process. Check these steps below:
- First of all, candidates have to access the official website i.e. www.ntaaipget.nic.in and download the AIAPGET Information Brochure.
- Now find the concerned link for AIAPGET 2021 new registration and click on the same.
- Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before submitting the application form.
- Enter your personal details as well as academic qualification including correspondence address in the application form.
- On successful registration, candidates will receive registration ID and password on registered e-mail ID/mobile number.
- Candidates are recommended that apply well within the prescribed time schedule before the due date to avoid last hour rush or technical problem.
- Application form other than online mode will not be accepted in any case.
- Candidates also need to pay requisite application fee whichever is applicable.
- Anyone found guilty of misleading authorities by providing false and fabricated information, will face consequences.
- At the end submit the application form and take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
AIAPGET Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category have to pay Rs.2000/- as application fee.
- Reserved category (SC/ST/PwD) candidates need to pay Rs.1500/- only as application fee.
- The payment of application fee can be done through net baking, debit/credit card.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be aware of the AIA PGET exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation. Candidates can check the following information with regard to AIAPGET exam pattern:
- The entrance test is a computer-based online test (CBT).
- The question paper will consist of objective type questions having multiple choices.
- There will be a total 100 MCQs type questions.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer among the given choices.
- The duration of the exam will be 1.30 hour (90 minutes).
- Every correct answer will be awarded by one mark.
- There is a provision of negative marking and 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong attempt.
- Candidates will get an opportunity to give a demo test before the start of the exam. Hence, candidates must reach the exam centre as per the reporting time.
AIAPGET Preparation Tips
The candidates are recommended to follow a preparation strategy in order to secure good marks in the entrance exam. We recommend you to follow the tips mention below:
- First of all, you must be aware of the AIAPGET examination pattern and syllabus.
- Obtain AIAPGET Information Bulletin and read all the information carefully.
- The syllabus of paper will be based on the subject or knowledge area as per the degree level education (BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS) in the concerned discipline.
- You can check previous year question papers to know the difficulty level of the questions.
- I suggest you to study hard and try to cover all the important topics of the syllabus.
- Make a time table for the routine study and follow the same passionately.
- If you want to secure a Government seat then you have to score good marks. Hence, keep strong command on your degree level subjects.
- Ultimately, the result matters. It is up to you, how you manage to get qualifying marks.
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubneshwar, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Hubli, Juipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram
AIAPGET Admit card 2021
Candidates can obtain the admit card from the official website. The AIAPGET admit card will be available probably in the month of April 2021. Access the official website and download the admit card. Check particular of the admit card carefully and then take the printout of the admit card. Candidates must bring admit card along with ID proof on the day of exam otherwise authorities will not allow you to enter in the exam centre. It is important to mention here that there will be no TA/DA or any expenses admissible for appearing in the exam.
AIAPGET Result 2021
- The AIAPGET 2021 result is expected to be declared in May 2021.
- AIAPGET result will be available online at the official website and candidates can avail their result easily from the website.
- The AIAPGET 2021 score shall be valid for the current academic session i.e. 2021 only.
- After the declaration of result, candidates should report to the colleges for counselling process as per the schedule.
- Candidates will get admission in the desired course after completion of the counselling process.
Official Website: http://www.aiapget.com/
National Testing Agency: https://nta.ac.in/
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on AIAPGET 2021