AEEE 2020 registration has been started from 19th September 2019. The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is a university level entrance exam which is regulated by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University). The entrance test is conducted for admissions in engineering degree courses. Candidates seeking admission in engineering courses offered by the university in its affiliated institutes can submit the application form as per prescribed schedule. The AEEE 2020 exam is scheduled to be held from 23rd to 27th April 2020. Interested candidates can find here relevant information regarding AEEE 2020 exam including the process of submitting the application form, eligibility requirements, exam pattern, and syllabus.
AEEE 2020 Notification: Released
- The notification for AEEE 2020 has been released online on the official website.
- Online registration process has been started from 19th September 2019. Click here to check application form details.
AEEE 2020 Exam Dates
The applicants can check here AEEE 2020 exam dates in the table below. Interested candidates can apply online within the prescribed time frame. Check following information carefully:
|Registration process||19th September 2019|
|Last date for submitting application form||1st week of April 2020|
|Slot booking process||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit card release date||2nd week of April 2020|
|Date of online test||23rd – 27th April 2020|
|Date offline test||23rd – 27th April 2020|
|AEEE result declaration||May 2020|
|Counselling process will commence from||June 2020|
AEEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are recommended to check the eligibility criteria before filling up application form for AEEE 2020. Go through the following criteria and ensure your eligibility as per the given information:
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board/university.
- They should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 55% marks in each subject as mentioned above and 60% aggregate collectively.
- Applicants appearing in the final year of qualifying exam can also apply subject to the outcome of their result.
- Applicants having a three-years diploma in engineering can also apply.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 1998 will be eligible to apply.
AEEE Application Form 2020
The aspirants who are eligible as per the above-mentioned eligibility conditions can go ahead for submitting the AEEE 2020 application. Check necessary information with regard to AEEE application form:
- The candidates can submit AEEE application form via online as well as offline mode.
- You can opt either online or offline mode. as per your wish.
- The online registration process has been started from 19th September 2019.
- You can purchase the OMR application form by paying the requisite application fee.
- Fill your personal details as well as educational details in the online application form.
- Upload the recent scanned passport size photograph and signature in JPG format with prescribed specifications.
- Make payment of application fee in order complete the application process.
- Do not forget to take print out of the duly submitted online application form for future use.
- Candidates have to send OMR application form at the following address, which should reach to centre before the last date:
The Admission Co-ordinator (B.Tech. Admissions)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritnagar (P.O.), Ettimadai,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-641122
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee.
- The payment can be done through Net Banking, Debit/Credit card in case of online application.
- In case of offline application, candidates can pay fee through Demand Draft (DD).
- The Demand Draft should be in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
- Application fee is non-refundable in nature.
AEEE Exam Pattern
To ensure the success in the examination, candidates must be aware of the exam pattern. The AEEE 2020 exam pattern is as under:
|Mode of Exam|
|Number of Questions|
Physics – 30 questions
Chemistry – 30 questions
Mathematics – 40 questions
AEEE Syllabus 2020
The syllabus of the exam will contain Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject. All the topics will be based on 10+2 level. Candidates should read the complete syllabus first and then start preparation. Divide the topics based on their importance and do proper practice in each topic. Subject-wise syllabus are as below:
Modern Physics, Mechanics, Units and Dimensions, Solid and Fluids, Rays and Wave Optics, Oscillations and Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magnetostatics, Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Wave.
Basic Concepts, Environmental Chemistry, Polymers and Biomolecules, Chemical Bonding, Atomic Structure & Molecular Structure, Chemistry in Daily Life, Equilibrium & Thermodynamics, Solid State and Solution, Kinetics, Electrochemistry & Surface Chemistry, S-Block Element, D-Block Element, F Block Element, P-Block Element, Co-ordination Compound, Hydrogen, Alcohols, Phenols & Ethers, Organic Chemistry and Techniques etc.
Complex Numbers, Number System, Series, Differential Equations Quadratic Equation, Vector Algebra, Trigonometry, Relations and Functions, Probability, Integral and Differential Calculus, Two and Three Dimensional Geometry, Permutations and Combination, Matrices and Determinants, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Straight Line and Pair of Straight Lines, Circles and Family of Circles, Conic Section etc.
AEEE Preparation Tips
Candidate can follow the tips mentioned below for having the better understanding of the exam and its pattern:
- Go through the prescribed syllabus thoroughly.
- Make a timetable for study dividing each subject as per suitability.
- Collect best books and study material available in the market and from other sources.
- Discuss things with seniors, tutors at coaching centre and school teachers.
- Solve question in writing because it will help you keep things remember.
- Try to cover entire syllabus and understand the topics.
- Make study notes for revision at last time.
- Take healthy diet, proper rest, 8-hour sleep to stay healthy.
AEEE 2020 Admit Card
- Post completion of slot selection, the admit card for AEEE 2020 exam will be available for downloading.
- Candidates have to download the same from the official website using registration number and date of birth.
- The exam conducting authority will not send hard copy of the admit card through post to anyone.
- Admit card will consist of information regarding exam date, venue of the exam, candidate’s name and roll number etc.
- Must bring admit card while appearing in the exam.
AEEE Result 2020
The Amrita University will publish the AEEE 2020 result on its official website. Candidates can check AEEE result through online mode official website. You have to enter roll number and date of birth in the respective page on the website to get the result. The competent authority will prepare merit list on the basis of result and cut-off marks. Candidates who have secured their name in the merit list will have to attend counselling. Take print out of the result/rank card for further admission process.
AEEE Counselling 2020
- The university will invite qualified candidates to attend the counselling on the basis of merit list.
- The authority will place information with regard to counselling on the official website.
- Counselling process will start most probably in the month of June 2020.
- Successful candidates have to attend the counselling process as per the schedule.
- Admission to any individual will be finalized on the basis of his/her performance in entrance test, seats availability, and verification of original documents.
Documents required during the counselling/admission
- Identity Proof
- AEEE Admit Card 2020
- AEEE Score Card 2020
- Date of Birth certificate (10th certificate)
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Admit Card
- Any other document as directed by the competent authority.
Stay connected with us for more information on AEEE 2020 Exam.