SSC Stenographer 2018 Grade C & D Exam 2018: Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam is an all India entrance exam for recruiting the candidates having good stenography skills. The Staff Selection Commission will publish the notification for SSC Stenographer 2018 Grade C & D Exam, probably in the month of June, 2018. The exam will be held in the month of August, 2018.
Considering the large number of application, there will be a tough competition as usual. The exam is popular among the aspirants who are willing to join Government Sector as Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group B Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group C Non-Gazetted). You will find here the complete guide in this regard.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Grade C & D Exam Dates
|S. No.||Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Submission of online application form||June, 2018|
|2.||Cut-off date for making application||July, 2018|
|3.||Admit Card will be issued||August, 2018|
|4.||Examination date||August, 2018|
|5.||Result declaration||October, 2018|
|6.||Skill Test||December, 2018|
|7.||Final result||March, 2019|
Note: The above-mentioned dates are tentative in nature. The actual dates will be updated after release of official notification.
Candidates who are fulfilling the minimum basic eligibility criteria and having required skills in stenography, are advised to apply for Stenographer 2018 Grade C & D Exam. The required eligibility criteria are:
- First of all, he/she should be an Indian citizen or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal or a Tibetan refugee who came here before 1st January, 1962 with intention to settle here permanently.
- Candidate must attain the age of 18-27 year as on 01.08.2018. Date of birth mentioned in the High School (10th) certificate or equivalent exam will be taken into consideration for age count. Age relaxation to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, will be permissible as per the Government’s Rule and Regulations.
- Candidates must have passed intermediate (12th) exam or its equivalent from a recognised board/university.
How to apply?
Only those candidates are required to fill the application form for SSC Stenographer 2018 Grade C & D Exam, who are fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria. The application can be submitted through online mode only at the official website of SSC. Candidates have to fill all details including name, parent’s name, educational qualification etc., carefully in the application form. Do not hurry while filling up application form.
Note: To avoid last hour rush, interested applicants are advised to fill the application form well in time before the due date.
- In order to complete the application process, candidate have to make payment of Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Payment can be made via Bank Challan, Net Banking or through Debit/Credit Card.
- Fee is exempted for all women candidates, SC/ST/PH candidates and Ex-servicemen.
- Fee submitted once, will not be refunded in any case.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Stenographer 2018 Grade C & D Exam will consist of two stages i.e. Written Examination followed by Skill Test/Stenography Test.
- Written exam will be divided in three parts as General Intelligence & Reasoning (Part-I), General Awareness (Part-II) and English Language and Comprehension (Part-III)
- Part-I and Part-II will consist of 50 questions each while Part-III will contain 100 question.
- Question paper will be objective type containing 200 questions.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The duration of written exam will be 2.00 hours.
- Negative marking is applicable and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Question paper will be set in both Hindi and English language except Part-III.
- Candidate who will qualify the written exam will be called for Skill Test/Stenography Test.
The SSC will issue the admit card to the eligible candidates before the examination. The candidate can avail the same by accessing official website only. Please keep in mind that the Commission will not send any hard copy of the admit card by post. Necessary information in this regard, will be updated at appropriate time.
The result of SSC Stenographer 2018 Grade C & D Exam, will be announced after one or two month from completion of Skill Test. The list of successful candidate will be uploaded in the official website. Candidates have to check the regular updates on http://ssconline.nic.in.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination. Successful candidate will be shortlisted and called for appearing in Skill Test/Stenography Test. Those who qualify the skill test, will be considered for final selection.
Note: For more information candidate are advised to keep checking official website as well as www.careerindiainfo.in.
You Can Also Check Related Articles
- IBPS Clerk 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
- IBPS PO 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
- SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Exam, Application Form, Eligibility
- SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment Exam, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
- SSC CGL 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
- SSC SI CAPF 2018 Exam, Application Form, Eligibility
- UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Exam, Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates
- SSC JHT 2018 Recruitment Exam: Complete Information
- SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
- SSC MTS 2018 Recruitment, Application Form, Eligibility