SSC GD Constable 2017 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSC GD Constable 2017: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the computer based written examination for recruiting temporary constable male and female in Delhi Police. The written exam will be held in the month of March, 2018 for which application form will be invited probably in the month of October, 2017. Eligible candidates who are willing to join Delhi Police as Constable, are required to submit the application form for SSC GD Constable 2017. The necessary information regarding the exam are mentioned below.
SSC GD Constable 2017 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Release of official notification||October, 2017|
|2.||Submission of online application form||October, 2017|
|3.||Last date for applying online||November, 2017|
|4.||Admit card for PE & MT Exam||December, 2017|
|5.||Result of PE&MT Exam||January, 2018|
|6.||Written exam||March, 2018|
|7.||Result of written exam||May, 2018|
|8.||Medical Test||June, 2018|
|9.||Final Result||July, 2018|
Note: The above-mentioned dates are tentative, the actual date will be updated at appropriate time.
SSC GD Constable 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 (intermediate) from the recognized board/university.
- The age limit for male candidate will be 18-21 years and for female candidate, it is 18-25 year.
- Reserved category candidate will get age relaxation as per the Government’s Rules.
- Age of the candidate will be counted as on date 01.07.2017.
- Candidate must possess the original certificates regarding age, educational qualification, identity proof and reserved category if applicable etc.
Note: Persons with disability will not be eligible to apply for SSC GD Constable 2017 examination.
SSC GD Constable 2017 Application Form
- Interested candidate can apply through online mode only.
- Application form will be available at official website of the SSC.
- Candidates have to fill all the details like name, father name, academic qualification and postal address etc.
- Upload the required passport size scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidate need to pay required application fee if applicable.
- Reserved category candidates and ex-servicemen are exempted from paying application fee.
- Fee can be paid via SBI Challan, Net Banking and Debit/Credit card.
- Submit the application form after filling up all the necessary details and take print out of the same for future reference.
Note: To avoid last time rush, candidates are recommended to apply online well in time before due date.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The exam pattern and syllabus in respect of SSC GD Constable 2017 exam are summarized herein below:
- SSC GD Constable 2017 exam will be completed in three parts i.e. Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT), computer based written exam and medical test.
- Eligible candidate who will qualify the PE&MT part will be called for computer based written exam.
- Written exam will contain 100 objective type questions of 100 marks.
- Questions will be both in Hindi and English.
- Syllabus will General Knowledge, Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
- Candidate who pass the written exam will have to undergo medical examination.
Eligible candidates will get the admit card at least 15 days before the SSC GD Constable 2017 examination. The candidate can get the same through online mode at official portal. Admit card is mandatory for appearing in the examination.
SSC GD Constable 2017 Result
SSC GD Constable 2017 exam result will be declared at appropriate time after completion of whole examination process. The candidates will be able to get the result from official website. Final result will be prepared on the basis of throughout performance in examination.
In the SSC GD Constable 2017 exam, final selection will be made on the basis of complete performance in all three parts of the examination. Candidate’s marks in PE&MT and then written exam will be calculated for preparing merit list. Meritorious candidate will be called for medical test and then final result will be declared accordingly.