NATA 2018: National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance exam for the aspirants seeking admission in architecture programmes. Council of Architecture is sole responsible to organize the NATA entrance test. Numerous institutes who are offering architecture courses consider the NATA score card. NATA 2018 exam will be held probably in the month of April, 2018. Interested students can apply for NATA 2018 application in the month of January, 2018. Check here all the related information such as NATA 2018 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and syllabus.
NATA 2018 Exam Dates
|S. No.||Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Online registration will commence from||January, 2018|
|2.||Last date for registration||February, 2018|
|3.||Due date to upload images||February, 2018|
|4.||Last date for payment of application fee||February, 2018|
|5.||Correction window will be available||February, 2018|
|6.||Admit card release date||March, 2018|
|7.||NATA entrance exam||April, 2018|
|8.||Announcement of the result||June, 2018|
Note: At present, the above-mentioned dates against the each event are tentative. There may be slight change in the schedule. Actual dates will be updated soon. However, applicants can start their preparation as per the above schedule.
NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested candidates must ensure your eligibility before applying for NATA 2018 entrance test. Go through the following information regarding eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent exam or 10+2 Diploma in any stream or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after completing 10 years of schooling.
- Candidates should have mathematics as one of the subject in the qualifying exam as it is mandatory subject.
- He/she should have obtained at least 50% marks aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Aspirants who are appearing in the qualifying exam, can also apply subject to outcome of the result.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years as on 31st July, 2018.
- There will no lateral entry for admission in B. Arch course.
NATA 2018 Registration: How to apply?
Students who are going to appear in the NATA 2018 entrance exam, should fill application form withing the specified time period. The important instructions to make NATA Application Form 2018 are as under:
- Interested candidates can apply for NATA 2018 exam probably in the month of January, 2018.
- Registration for application will be done via online mode only.
- Candidates have to provide all the information asked in the application form.
- Do not conceal any information otherwise it will cost later.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression at the space specified.
- Make the payment of application fee and generate the print out of the application form for future use.
NATA Registration Fee
- Applicants have to pay a sum of Rs.1250/- as registration fee.
- There will no fee exemption for reserved category.
- Payment of fee can be made through net banking, debit/credit card or e-Challan.
- Registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
NATA 2018 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to check the following information in respect of NATA 2018 examination pattern:
- The exam will be held in offline mode i.e. Pen & Paper Based exam.
- Duration of the exam will be 3.00 hours.
- There will be objective type questions of Mathematics & General Aptitude in the paper.
- Total number of question will be 60.
- The maximum marks of the exam will be 200 marks.
- Two marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- Paper will consist of Mathematics, Drawing and General Aptitude.
- Candidates have to score 25% each in objective type section and drawing section.
NATA Admit Card
Eligible candidates will get admit card prior to the entrance exam. The admit card for NATA 2018 exam will be available in the month of March, 2018. Candidates can avail the admit card via online mode only. Admit card will contain the crucial information regarding exam centre, exam date and duration of exam including name, roll number etc. Must bring admit card on the day of examination to appear in the examination.
NATA 2018 Result
The announcement of the NATA result 2018 will be made after successful completion of the entrance exam. Candidate can check their result on official portal. No hard copy of the result will be sent through post. We will provide necessary information regarding result at appropriate time.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of score obtained in written exam, will have to report desired institute for admission process.
- Counselling will be done by individual institute as per their own criteria.
- NATA score card is considered by various architecture institute of the Country.
- Final selection will be depend of various factor such as marks scored in written exam, number of vacant seats in the individual institute and verification of original documents etc.
Stay tuned to www.careerindiainfo.in for more information on NATA 2018