MP PPT 2018 counselling is going to commence from 12th June 2018. The Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) is an exam which is organized by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for enabling admission process of ITI courses in the State of Madhya Pradesh. It is a state level entrance test for ITI admission in the State of Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is also known as MP VYAPAM. Candidates can take admission in Government or Private ITI institute in the State as per their rank in the exam. Interested candidates should collect relevant information from the official website and official bulletin. Everyone must ensure eligibility to appear in the exam before submitting MP PPT application form. Aspirants can check below all the relevant information about MP PPT 2018 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and important dates etc.
Latest: MP PPT 2018 counselling will start from 12th June 2018. Candidates should know that Aadhar card number is necessary for appearing in Counselling. Click here to check counselling details.
MP PPT result has been announced on 29th April 2018.
MP PPT 2018 Notification: Released
- MP PPT exam 2018 date is re-scheduled and now it will be held on 15th April 2018.
- MP PPT 2018 application form has been released by the competent authority and it is available online from 12th March 2018. Click here check application form details.
- Candidates can make the correction in the application form between 12th March to 31st March 2018.
MP PPT 2018 Exam Dates
Interested candidates can check here official dates in the table below. Candidates are recommended to apply for MP PPT 2018 exam as per the following schedule:
|Availability of online application form||12th March 2018|
|Last date for submission of online form||4th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Modification or Correction in the online form||12th March- 5th April 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||11th April 2018|
|Exam date||15th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||29th May 2018|
|Counselling will commence from||12th June 2018|
MP PPT 2018 Application Form
The candidates who are looking for admission in ITI courses in the State of Madhya Pradesh should submit the application form before the last date. The application form will be submitted through online mode only. The process of filling up of application form for MP PPT 2018 has been started from 12th March 2018. Any letter or application through post will not be entertained. While filling up the online application form, the candidates must keep with them the necessary details to avoid any mistake.
Instructions for submission of Online Application
Candidates should submit application form only after going through all the related information. Check important instruction with regard to MP PPT Application Form 2018:
- Candidates can fill MP PPT application form from 12th March 2018 onward.
- The last date for submission of application form is 26th March 2018.
- First, visit http://www.vyapam.nic.in and the search the respective link for MP PPT 2018 application form’.
- Fill the details carefully without any mistake and recheck the entire application form before pressing submit button.
- Candidate must keep with them recent scanned passport size photograph for uploading.
- Requisite application fee needs to be paid through online mode.
- After submission of the application, candidates must retain a copy of the printout of the application for future reference.
Application Fee: The fee structure for the students who are seeking admission in the Polytechnic courses through MP PPT 2018 is as under:
- The general category or unreserved category students have to pay Rs.400/- as application fee.
- Similarly, the reserved category i.e SC/ST/OBC etc. have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee.
- The fee can be submitted through online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card.
MP PPT Eligibility criteria 2018
The candidates must fulfil the basic minimum eligibility requirements prescribed for the MP PPT 2018 exam. Obtain official information bulletin for detailed information in this regard. Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria details in the following paras. The MP PPT Eligibility Criteria are as under:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizenship.
- The candidate must have the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidate should have completed 10th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from the recognised board/institute.
- He/she must have scored minimum 35% of total marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate passed with grace marks in the qualifying exam (10th) will not be considered in the calculation of minimum marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- If any candidate found ineligible at any stage, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately.
MP PPT Exam pattern
- The candidate should carefully check the question booklet first. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report to the invigilator.
- Candidates have to wait till instruction given by the invigilator.
- The duration of entrance test will be exactly 2 hours.
- The test paper will consist questions from Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. 50 questions each will be there, from every section.
- Questions paper will consist of objective type questions where candidates have to choose correct one.
- The question paper will be in both Hindi and English language.
- There will be total 150 questions in the exam.
- Every question will have equal weightage.
- OMR Sheet should be clean, rough work will be done on question booklet.
Check detailed information about MP PPT Exam Pattern 2018
MP PPT Admit Card 2018
- The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the Board from last week of March 2018.
- The Board will not send admit card via post to any candidate hence everyone should obtain admit card from the official website.
- Candidates have to put necessary details like registration number and date of birth in the given field for obtaining admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, take the printout of the same and keep it in safe custody.
- Admit card will contain crucial information about the date of exam, venue of the exam, candidate’s roll number, name and important instructions for the exam.
- Candidates without having valid admit card cannot enter in the examination hall.
- Apart from carrying admit card, also carry photo identity proof such as voter ID card, Aadhar Card etc.
MP PPT Result 2018
MP PPT 2018 result has been declared on 29th May 2018. Candidates can check their result easily from the website. The MP PPT result will be available probably in the month of May 2018. Candidates need to put their Roll Number and date of birth in the concerned field for obtaining the result. Take a printout of the result and keep it safe for future reference.
MP PPT 2018 Counselling/Admission Process
- On the basis of MP PPT 2018, the candidates who secured merit in the entrance exam will be called for counselling process.
- The MP PPT counselling 2018 schedule has been released and it will start from 12th June 2018.
- The candidate will get Institute and Subject according to their merit, reservation, and choice through counselling process.
- 95% seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh State and remaining 5% seats for others.
- Candidate needs to check the official website time to time for information.
Important Documents Which are required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- MP PPT 2018 admit card
- Result/rank card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/Category certificate (if applicable)
- Identity card
- Latest passport size photograph
You can also read about MP ITI Admission 2018
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on MP PPT 2018 Exam.