MHT CET 2018 application form has been released: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra conducts entrance examination for admission in Engineering & Technology, Health Sciences and Pharmacy degree courses. The exam is a State level entrance exam commonly known as MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. Aspirants who are seeking admission in these courses in various Government/Private colleges of the Maharashtra State can apply for MHT CET.
MHT CET 2018 exam is scheduled to be held on 10th May 2018 for which application form is available online at official website. Interested candidates can submit an application form for MHT CET 2018 exam from 18th January 2018. Check relevant information regarding MH CET 2018 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern & syllabus and important dates below.
MHT CET 2018 Notification: Dates Released
- The date for MHT CET 2018 application form has been released and candidates can apply from 18th January 2018 onward. Click here for application form details.
- MHT CET 2018 exam will be held on 10th May 2018. Candidates should apply within the stipulated time frame.
MHT CET 2018 Important Dates
Applicants can check below, the programme of the MHT CET 2018 entrance exam.
|Availability of application form||18th January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||25th March 2018|
|Application form with late fee of Rs.500/-||26th March to 31st March 2018|
|Admit card release date||24th April to 10th May 2018|
|Exam date||10th May 2018|
|Answer key release date||May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||On or before 3rd June 2018|
MHT CET 2018: Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are required to check eligibility criteria before proceeding for applying online. Candidates should ensure their eligibility as per the criteria mentioned below:
Criteria for Degree Courses in Health Sciences
- Candidates must be a Citizen of India.
- Applicants should have passed 12th (Intermediate) or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- He/she should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects in the qualifying exam i.e. 12th
- Candidates should be born on or before 1st October 2001 for admission in Ayurveda and Unani courses.
- For other courses, applicants should be born on or after 31st December 2001.
- Candidates should be physically and mentally sound.
Criteria for Degree Courses in Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy
- An Indian citizen can apply.
- Candidates should have completed 12th (Intermediate) or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- He/she should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply subject to the condition that he/she can qualify the exam.
- There is no any age limit fixed for the candidates.
MHT CET 2018 Application Form
Candidates who are satisfying the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply online for MHT CET 2018 exam. Check the following guidelines for making MH CET application:
- Candidates have to apply online at official website. MHT CET 2018 application form is available on official website from 18th January 2018.
- Must read all the information about submission of an application form and accordingly fill the application form.
- The last date for submission of application form is 25th March 2018 (without late fee)
- All the information should be correct in all respect, any false information will lead cancellation of the application.
- Scan recent passport size photograph and signature as required and upload the same in given manner at the appropriate place.
- Make payment of application fee to complete the process.
- Take print out of the duly submitted application form for future reference.
- Candidates have to pay application fee amounting Rs.800/-
- Reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs.600/- only.
- Candidates can pay application fee through credit/debit card and Internet banking etc.
MHT CET 2018 Exam Pattern
All the candidates who are going to appear in the entrance test should have basic knowledge about MHT CET exam pattern and syllabus. The exam will be held on 10th May 2018. Check crucial information about MHT CET exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The MHT CET 2018 entrance exam will be held offline i.e. Pen and Paper Based exam.
- Number of Papers: The exam will consist of three papers i.e. Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III.
- Paper-I will be of Physics & Chemistry, Paper-II will be of Zoology & Botany and Paper-III will of Mathematics.
- Candidates will have to attend Paper-I & Paper-II for health sciences courses.
- For engineering courses, candidates have to appear in Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Exam Duration: The duration of each exam will be 01.30 hours.
- Max Marks: Every question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Negative Marking: The provision of negative marking is not applicable.
MHT CET Syllabus
MH CET 2018 syllabus will include 10+2 level Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Candidates must know that at least 20% questions will be from 11th standard and remaining 80% will be from 12th standard of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. All the applicants should have good command over these subject to ensure their success in the entrance exam. You are advised to check syllabus in detail for better preparation and try to cover each and every topic.
MHT CET 2018 Admit Card
- Eligible candidates will receive MHT CET admit card at the official website.
- The admit card for MH CET 2018 exam will be available from 24th April to 10th May 2018.
- Candidates have to obtain the same from official website only as the competent authority will not send hard copy of the admit card via post in any case.
- Must carry admit card along with valid ID proof such Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Licence etc. to appear in the examination.
- Without having valid admit card one cannot enter in the exam centre.
MHT CET 2018 Result
- The competent authority will publish the MH CET 2018 result on or before 3rd June 2018.
- Candidates can check their result online at official website of the exam conducting authority.
- Take a printout of the result and keep it safely for future reference.
- Merit list will be prepared separately for each course after the declaration of result.
- Successful candidates have to appear in counseling process as per the counseling schedule.
MHT CET Counselling 2018
After the announcement of MHT CET result, the candidates will be shortlisted and merit list will be prepared on the basis of their performance during the exam. Thereafter, candidates will be called for appearing in the MHT CET 2018 Counselling. Candidates are required to report concerned regional centre as per the counselling schedule. The counselling process will commence probably in the month of June 2018. Admission will be finalized on the basis of written exam score, availability of seats in a particular course and verification of original documents.
Important documents for Counselling
- 10th standard Marksheet and certificate
- 12th standard Marksheet and certificate
- MHT CET admit card 2018
- MHT CET score card 2018
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Other documents as per requirement
Stay tuned to www.careerindiainfo.in for more information on MHT CET 2018