MAT 2018 exam dates for the month of February 2018 have been released now and the registration process has been started from 20th December 2017. All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for the students seeking management courses. MAT is a national level largest test in the country. The exam held four times in a year. Aspirants can fill the MAT application form in the month of February, May, September and December of any year. MAT score is considered by many B-Schools in the Country.
The candidates seeking admission in MBA courses, can find here the relevant information regarding the MAT 2018 Examination. Online application form is available now and candidates can register online now. The eligibility criteria, exam schedule, guidelines to apply, exam pattern and syllabus are elaborated below.
MAT 2018 Notification: Exam Date Announced
MAT 2018 exam dates for the month of February have been released. The entrance test is scheduled on 3rd February 2018 (PBT Mode) and 9th February 2018 (CBT Mode).
Application form is available and candidates can register online from 20th December 2017 till 26th January 2018.
MAT 2018 Examination Schedule
The MAT exam will be held four times in a year. Candidates can check important dates below for MAT February exam for the upcoming academic session 2018-2019.
|Exam Events||Exam Dates (Released)|
|Online application form will be invited from||20th December 2017|
|Last date for applying online||26th January 2018|
|Admit card will be available from||27th January 2018|
|MAT Exam date||3rd February 2018 (PBT)
9th February 2018 (CBT)
|MAT Result declaration date||February 2018|
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
Interested candidates must fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria for appearing in MAT 2018 exam. Candidates should ensure their eligibility first be applying for MAT. The required eligibility criteria for appearing in MAT exam are as below:
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must possess a graduation degree in any discipline.
- Candidates Appearing in last semester of the graduation are also eligible to apply for MAT Exam.
- Age Limit: There is no specific age limit prescribed for appearing in the MAT exam.
- Number of Attempts: No such limit specified for appearing in MAT exam.
MAT Application Form 2018: How to apply?
- Candidates must satisfy themselves in respect of the eligibility criteria as stated above.
- Before applying, go through compete information bulletin.
- Candidate can fill application form for MAT 2018 exam via online or offline mode.
- Application form is available online now from 20th December 2017.
- Candidates can submit online application form till 26th January 2018.
- Candidates can purchase OMR application form along with MAT information brochure from AIMA, New Delhi by paying requisite application fee.
- In case of online application form, candidates have to access official website.
- Fill all the details carefully and correctly in the MAT application form.
- Candidates also need to upload photograph and signature with specified dimension and size.
- After submitting the application form, candidates will get the acknowledgement receipt.
- Candidates can also check status of their application after few days from the submission of application form.
- All the candidates have to pay Rs.1271/- as application fee. Payment of fee can be made via Demand Draft, Net Banking and Credit/Debit Card.
- The Demand Draft should be in favour of All India Management Association payable at New Delhi.
- There is no fee exemption for reserve category candidates.
- In case of payment through Demand Draft, candidates need to send the printout of filled in application form along with DD to AIMA, New Delhi.
Check instructions to make MAT Application Form
MAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018
Aspiring candidates are advised to do preparation according to the examination pattern of the MAT exam. The important highlights of the MAT 2018 examination pattern & syllabus are as below:
- The MAT examination is held in both online (CBT) and offline mode (PBT).
- Candidate have to choose one option either Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test for appearing in the MAT 2018 examination.
- Total number of question in the exam will be 200 questions.
- All the questions will multiple choice in nature having four choices.
- There will be five subject section in the paper having 40 questions each.
- Each question will carry weightage of 1 mark.
- The subjects are Mathematical skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Indian & Global Environment and Language comprehension.
- The duration of MAT exam would be 2.30 hours (150 minutes).
- There will be negative marking and 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty.
MAT Preparation Tips 2018
Candidates can check preparation tips to crack MAT 2018 exam and it will definitely work if you execute properly:
- First of all you must be aware about exam pattern and syllabus.
- There are 5 subject section as mentioned above and hence you should make you strategy accordingly.
- In this exam, negative marking is applicable hence, do not attempt questions blindly. Be careful while attempting questions.
- Learn time management because it is very important for any exam in order to attempt whole question paper with proper attention.
- Practice mock test and also solve previous years question papers for getting idea about exam pattern.
- Purchase some important books related to MAT exam and also collect good study material.
- Always take care of your health because it will also play a significant role.
- At the end I suggest you, stay calm, be patients and keep routine study without taking any stress.
MAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for MAT 2018 exam will be issued to the eligible candidate. Candidate can avail the admit card from official website of the AIMA. The admit card will be available in the month of January, 2018. Candidate have to download the admit card via online mode only. Hard copy will not be sent to anyone in any case.
MAT Result 2018
MAT 2018 result will be declared at appropriate time after completion of the entrance test. The candidate can check their result at official website of the AIMA. You can download your result from the official website by entering roll number, application form number etc. in the given field at result tab.
MAT 2018 Score Card
- The AIMA will issue MAT Score Card to the each candidate.
- Candidates have to download the same from official website.
- MAT Score Card will be valid for one year only.
- Candidate have to apply for admission in any B-School in the same academic session.
MAT 2018 Admission Procedure
- After declaration of result/score card, candidates are required to approach the desired institute for admission.
- On the basis of score accorded, candidate can apply for admission in any of the Management Institute/Business School.
- Each institute has its own guidelines for admission, candidate are required to follow the procedure.
- Final admission will be based on various factor such as MAT Score, number of vacant seats and candidate’s overall performance in interview/ counselling.
Stay tuned to www.careerindiainfo.in for more information on MAT 2018